392 : Puppetry

Min Mubei was about to take Ning Yuzhou to the place where Min Sulin was detained, but he heard a report saying that Dan Zheng had something to look for him.

The king-level alchemist naturally couldn't neglect, Min Mubei had to go first.

Soon after, Min Mubei brought Danzheng over and introduced Danzheng: "Master Dan, this is Ning Yuzhou, the grandson-in-law..."

"I know him." Dan Zheng's thin face had no expression, he looked at Ning Yuzhou sternly. "It is estimated that no one in the Central Continent does not know the name of Ning Yuzhou of the Chixiao Sect."

Ning Yuzhou said modestly: "Master Dan is polite..."

Before I finished speaking, I heard the other party grunt unceremoniously, "Young people, alchemy is not like those martial arts practice. If you can't study it down to earth and explore with a pious heart, you won't be able to go far in the future."

Min Mubei was stunned and frowned slightly.

Before he could speak, he said calmly after seeing Ning Yuzhou: "Master Dan said it is extremely true, and the juniors have been sincerely treating them."

Dan Zheng snorted again.

He looked like a skinny old man, undressed, and didn't know what his clothes were stained on. He was a bit sloppy. He didn't look like a cultivator, but rather like those older old men in the world with a strange temper. The cultivator uses spiritual energy to temper his body and assist the spiritual pill to practice. Few people look ugly, but as long as you have heard about the king-level alchemist in the pill league, you know why he is like this.

Pill is an alchemist who is good at adventurous. He knows all erysipelas, but he upholds the righteous style and will not easily use poisons on people, so he directly poisons himself and tests the effects of those poison pills on himself. Over time, he became the appearance of this withered old man.

Fortunately, where his strength lies, no one dared to laugh at the king-level alchemist, so that he could do this.

Dan Zheng is obsessed with alchemy, and he is most uncomfortable with the kind of two-mindedness. Ning Yuzhou's reputation in the Central Continent is too high. Not only does he have the title of genius alchemist, he also has the formation and refining tools. Isn't it a typical representative of two minds and three minds?

So I don't blame him for seeing Ning Yuzhou not pleasing to his eyes.

The passing Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu happened to see this scene, and Wen Tutu suddenly exploded its fur.

"Sister, what does that old man mean? Do you have an opinion on Brother Ning?" Wen Tutu rolled up his sleeves, looking like he wanted to fight.

Wen Qiao pulled him, "That's a king-level alchemist, and he's getting older, so don't worry about him."

Although she said that, she was also a little unhappy in her heart. She pulled Wen Tutu over and said suddenly: "Grandfather, husband, where are you going?"

In the face of his lost granddaughter, Min Mubei naturally has nothing to do with it, and immediately smiled: "I'm about to take Master Dan and Yuzhou to see Sulin, and Aha will come together if there is nothing to do."

Wen Qiao responded, pulling Wen Tutu to Ning Yuzhou's side, raising her head and smiling at him.

Ning Yuzhou touched her head, then took her hand.

Dan Zheng originally wanted to stab him, but when he saw the young couple making out in front of his lonely old man, he suddenly felt boring, so he let Min Mubei lead the way.