279 : Fight the Demon

"Is the seal useful?"

The disciple of Zhenwu faction looked at each other, hesitatingly said: "There are four big families who have taken action, and the Demon Venerable Shangyang who is proficient in formations, should it be useful?"

Although the reputation of the four major families in the Pleiades is different from the past, the foundations of the four major families are there. Even if the practitioners of the Pleiades are dissatisfied with the four major families, they can’t do anything. For the time being, they can only see what the four major families can do. Can't deal with the immediate crisis.

Jiao Junhao said: "The four major families have already begun preparing to seal the things they need, and they will seal the Pleiades Valley in a few days. This place is very dangerous. If you are fine, you should not get close."

Ning Yuzhou said: "Thank you Senior Jiao for reminding us, we understand."

Jiao Junhao didn't ask them what they were doing here. After the mutation happened in Pleiades Valley, there were so many curious people who couldn't help running over to check the situation in Pleiades Valley.

Pleiades Valley has become a place of magic caves because of the cultivators' greed, which makes people feel deeply moved, and also hates those cultivators who have persecuted Pleiades Valley to this point. It is a pity that although the strength of the four major families has been weakened, they are still behemoths that the world can't contend with. Some things can be known well, and there is no time to pick them out.

From the Zhenwu school disciples, they also know what happened in Pleiades during this period.

After the sudden change in Pleiades Valley, the cultivators who came with the four major families and the Demon Lord of Shangyang died almost the same, and the ancestors of Xiaochai's family died in that demon cave, although the other three Yuandi realms escaped. But it is also seriously injured. It is estimated that it will take a long time to recover from the injury.

Su Molan's heart trembles, her fingers tucked in her long sleeves tightly pinched the palms of her hands, only to hold back the look on her face.

She felt relieved.

The Four Great Families and Demon Cultivation are her enemies and the culprit responsible for the extermination of Pleiades Valley. She hates these people so much that she can't wait for them to die in the devil's cave.

But even if they didn't die, it would be extremely difficult to recover from their injuries.

Then they heard that the bodies of those cultivators were eroded by demonic energy after their deaths, turning into inhuman and inhuman walking corpses, and they were used by the demon in the demon cave to attack the cultivators.

In addition to the walking corpses, there are monsters crawling out of the devil's den. These monsters are strong and weak, and they are full of fierceness, attacking cultivators everywhere.

In order to prevent these walking corpses and monsters from leaving and damaging the mortals in nearby towns, the four major families and the eight main sects can only send their disciples to patrol nearby and suppress them, and as long as they come out from the Pleiades, they will be killed.

On the Zhenwu faction's side, Jiao Junhao led the juniors below to patrol nearby. As long as they found monsters or walking dead, they would come to destroy them immediately.

When they saw the corpses of monsters that had been blown into flesh and blood by some kind of spiritual weapon, they knew that these people had good combat effectiveness.

After seeing that there was nothing wrong, the Zhenwu faction disciple left and checked elsewhere.

Wen Qiao, Ning Yuzhou, and Su Molan did not leave. They continued to approach Su Xing Valley until the terrifying demon aura became stronger and stronger, and it was difficult to get closer.