326 : Stone gate

Everyone was on guard for a long while, and the surrounding area was quiet. Not to mention the powerful monsters, even the common fish in the water were not found. Except for the lush aquatic plants, the entire water area was empty, and there was no aquatic monster inhabiting this water area.

It is true that there are very few fish here because it is deep water, but there is no one, which is weird.

Ning Yuzhou looked back at the direction they were coming from, but he understood the reason, and said, "It should be the monster beast blocking the intersection in front. It is blocked, and other monsters can't come over."

This piece of space was obviously at the end, and the only exit was blocked by monsters, making it an isolated place.

After listening to his analysis, everyone was finally surprised.

Previously, they had also unilaterally fought against the monster beast that blocked the intersection, and the teacher was almost trapped in its body and couldn't get out, which was really funny. However, it can also be seen from here that the monster's ability, as long as it blocks the intersection and refuses to move, other aquatic monsters will not be able to come over.

So even if there are treasures here, many aquatic monsters can only stare on the other side, and have to give up over time.

"This also makes sense." Shi Wuming didn't dislike the monster that almost trapped him at the moment, and praised him greatly. "Fortunately, it is there to let our sister Aqiao take advantage of it."

Who is your sister Aqiao?

Wen Qiao glared at him, and saw him looking over with a smirk, and immediately didn't bother to care about him.

Because there is no danger in this place, everyone gradually relaxes, unavoidably a little puzzled, I don't know where the wood spirit source orb is, it can't always disappear by itself, right?

"Why not?" Ning Yuzhou was calm, "Although the Wood Origin Spirit Orb has no consciousness, it is a natural spiritual treasure. The spirituality of the treasure allows it to know how to hide itself."

Su Molan suddenly said, "Isn't this like a treasure?"

Ning Yuzhou nodded: "It's the same truth."

Knowing that it was Mu Ling Yuan Zhu hiding by himself, everyone looked for it everywhere.

Because the aquatic plants here are too luxuriant, and the area of ​​waters in this area is also large, everyone is looking for them to lose their eyes. In the end, the Wood Spirit Source Orb was not found, but a clue related to the Chiri Villa was found.

This is also an accident, an accident brought by the teacher's lifelessness.

"Help me, I am entangled."

When everyone was looking for the Wood Spirit Source Orb, they heard the teacher's lifeless cry for help.

When they rushed over, they saw from a distance that the teacher whose lower body was entangled in waterweed was lifeless. Fortunately, his body was not completely trapped in the water plants, otherwise it would not be the lower body that would be entangled, but the whole body.

The teacher struggled lifelessly and didn’t know what kind of spiritual plant the waterweed was. As soon as people entered, the soft waterweed quickly entangled people. The more struggling, the tighter the entanglement, and it felt like hiding in the waterweed. A water ghost is driving the water weeds to entangle the next hapless ghost.

Seeing him so unlucky, several people were a little speechless, and couldn't help thinking: Why is it always him who is unlucky? Could it be that God can't understand his shamelessness?