328 : Maze

After passing the big turntable, a few people came to an intersection.

There was a half-human unicorn statue squatting at the intersection. The unicorn statue slightly raised its head, as if staring at everyone who entered the maze.

Even if the teacher who owed his hand was dead, he didn't dare to touch it again at this moment, and quickly kept a safe distance from it, so as not to pay attention, the unicorn stone statue attacked him again.

Every path in the maze is square and square, three feet high and three feet wide. For practitioners, this space is very spacious, but for Qilin statues, this space is rather cramped.

Shi Wuming secretly breathed a sigh of relief. If there are still the unicorn statues on the big turntable, according to the space of this passage, it is estimated that they will not be able to appear here.

As for the other smaller unicorn statues, their combat effectiveness should not be as strong as the larger ones.

Just as he was thinking about it, he suddenly discovered that there were kylin reliefs on the walls on both sides of the maze.

Every some distance, there will be a unicorn relief. Although it is not very dense, it always gives the illusion that all of them are being watched.

"This stuff is too much..." Shi Wuming whispered.

"It's good to know, why bother to say it?" Pei Qiyu gave him a shut-up look.

Shi Wuming had to shut his mouth. He was also worried about what he had said wrong and attracted something from the underground palace. What if he only attacked him again?

After walking in the maze for a while, suddenly Ning Yuzhou had a stop.

Wen Qiao turned her head to look at him, and asked in doubt: "Husband, what's the matter?"

When the other people heard the sound, they looked over, and at the same time became alert, thinking that Ning Yuzhou had found something unusual.

Ning Yuzhou said: "The formation of the underground palace has been opened, and the people above should find out soon."

"What?" Shi Wuming was shocked immediately, "How could it be opened? Haven't it been opened before?" Otherwise, there would not be so many cultivators who don't know the secrets hidden in Chiri Villa.

Ning Yuzhou still said unhurriedly: "It should have been so, but after we came in, we touched the formation of the underground palace, and at the same time alarmed the owner of the underground palace, which caused the large formation of the underground palace to start, which naturally affected the outside."

Everyone was a little stunned.

Suddenly Pei Qiyu thought of something and asked: "The time you mentioned earlier has not arrived, does it mean..."

Ning Yuzhou no longer concealed it from them: "When I was in Chiri Villa, I observed that Chiri Villa clearly had a recovery formation, but could not find the traces of its existence. At that time, I knew that there must be some power to control the hidden formation. At that time, I couldn't be sure that this underground palace would exist in Chiri Mountain Villa, and it could only be revealed when it needed a specific time."

This particular timing turned out not to be in the Chiri Villa, but in the lake of the Villa.

As soon as they pushed open the heavy stone gate under the water, they alarmed an existence in the underground palace, causing the formation that enveloped Chiri Villa to open.

Although he hadn't seen the situation outside, he speculated slightly and knew that there must be a formation in Chiri Villa, which attracted many cultivators.