245 : Floating Islands

At first Wen Qiao thought they were wrong.

The situation in this desert is a bit evil, not to mention that it will affect the temperature difference between the day and night of the cultivator, but that the black wind has been blowing for more than half a year, and I don't know how it came. As a result, the situation in this desert cannot be summarized as normal.

The scenery that appeared in the rainbow light was like a mirage appearing in the desert, and it was very unreal.

It's rare to have such a vision, even if it is a mirage, people still can't help but want to get closer and find out.

Ning Yuzhou was decisive, and said: "Let's go over and take a look."

Then they changed direction and headed towards the place where the rainbow light appeared.

They flew with weapons over the desert, and the creatures in the desert also rushed there, as if there was something attracting them. Wen Qiao looked down, and could see countless multi-legged creatures crawling out of the desert, densely packed, and people's scalp numb. Among the multi-legged creatures, there are some insects, ants, venomous snakes and the like that are unique to the desert.

Because the rainbow light appeared, these creatures didn't pay attention to Wen Qiao and others above, and didn't mean to attack.

As they approached, the scene in the rainbow became clearer. It was a floating island with clear mountains and green waters, and the aura was compelling. From a distance, it looked like an oasis distributed in the desert.

Wen Qiao thinks this is an alternative desert oasis, right?

They walked in this desert for more than half a month, except for the yellow sand, it was yellow sand, and they didn't even see the roots of weeds, let alone the oasis. Even the mobile desert can occasionally see a few oasis. There is not one in this desert. It is related to the black wind that has been blowing for more than half a year. Wen Qiao guessed that it was the cause of the black wind, and there was no oasis.

Those desert creatures on the ground have already arrived in front of the floating island, and they have surged towards the rainbow.

The rainbow light is like a big cocoon, covering the floating island. When those creatures plunge into the rainbow light, they disappear in the rainbow light instantly.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou did not venture in. They stopped not far away to observe the rainbow light and the floating islands in the rainbow light. When they saw the desert creatures disappearing, Wen Qiao pointedly discovered that they were not entering the floating island, but planted into the pit under the floating island.

There is indeed a deep pit under the floating island, and the pit is full of multi-legged creatures and all kinds of insects, ants, venomous snakes.

It seems that these desert creatures cannot enter the floating island. When they approach, they will be blocked by an invisible force and planted under the floating island.

Ning Yuzhou observed for a while and said, "Let's try it in the past."

Wen Qiao answered, just to be on the safe side, she directly took his hand and flew towards Hongguang, two monster beasts clung to her shoulders tightly.

Ning Yuzhou glanced at the hands between the two and smiled slightly.

When they entered the rainbow light, they didn't feel any abnormality. Wen Qiao threw out the long whip, and the whip tied a plant on the island. His body jumped, and the two men and the two beasts had fallen on the floating island.