281 : The Demon Seed

At that moment, the killing intent in Pei Qiyu's eyes turned towards Ning Yuzhou without the slightest concealment.

Immediately afterwards, I heard a whip sound, and a few fine ice ballasts flew past Pei Qiyu's cheeks.

Pei Qiyu looked gloomy, his eyes turned from Ning Yuzhou’s smiling face to the female sister sitting next to Ning Yuzhou, and she was holding a stone golden whip, as if casually slapped on the frozen desert. .

Wen Qiao grasped the long whip, and the handle of the long whip hit the frozen sand surface one by one, and the rubbed ice ball flew towards Pei Qiyu, which was obviously a warning.

Her husband can not be provoked by anyone.

Ning Yuzhou suddenly smiled at Wen Qiao for the first time, a soothing smile in his smile.

Su Molan's heartbeat accelerated, and her scalp numbly watched this scene, thinking that if she wants to do something later, she... still has to help Wen Qiao them.

So she didn't look at Pei Qiyu, and sat there peacefully, staring at the fire constantly, but her ears were erect.

After Wen Qiao's intervention, the atmosphere on the scene suddenly became a bit strange.

The killing intent on Pei Qiyu's body quickly faded, and even the coldness that Ning Yuzhou showed after being identified by Ning Yuzhou disappeared. He once again showed an indifferent appearance, and said indifferently: "How about I am a demon?"

Ning Yuzhou said, "Whether you are a demon seed or not has nothing to do with me, but the girl..."

Pei Qiyu's face was slightly stiff, his body became stiff, and he sat there stiffly.

He could feel Su Molan's gaze, but whether that gaze was curious or disgusting, or even indifferent... He didn't know, and didn't dare to look back.

Just as his heart was ups and downs, Su Molan's voice finally sounded: "What is the magic seed?"

"The demon seed is naturally related to the demon clan." Ning Yuzhou said quietly.

Pei Qiyu's gaze became sharp instantly, staring at Ning Yuzhou, his face showed patience and restraint, as if he was hesitating to stop him.

Wen Qiao stared at him closely, and then tapped the sand with a whip. The meaning was self-evident: if you dare to do it, you will be beaten to death!

She doesn't care what Pei Qiyu is, and threatens her husband in front of her, as if she is dead?

Pei Xiyu: "..."

"Is Master Pei from the Demon Race?" Su Molan's face changed drastically, and she suddenly remembered the Demon Cavern suppressed by the Pleiades. When she looked at Pei Qiyu again, her mood was quite different, and she blurted out, "Is the Demon Cave in Pleiades Valley related to you? "

Pei Qiyu turned his head in astonishment and met her eyes.

Once, her eyes were always moistened with a layer of smoke and mist, giving people a soft and sad color. However, this time, the eyes flashed with a bright enough to burn, as if she had made a decision that could affect her life, and she was finally reborn from weak to strong.

At this moment, her eyes were staring at him stubbornly, a determination that made him feel unfamiliar but sharp.

"It has nothing to do with me!" Pei Qiyu said calmly, "I am the reincarnation of the Demon Seed, and the dust has disappeared. Now I am a human being."

Su Molan frowned slightly, doubting what he said, and couldn't help but look at Ning Yuzhou.

She trusts Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao more than Pei Qiyu.