325 : Wood Spirit source orb

The four fields are dark, and you can only vaguely feel the flow of water, and occasionally some aquatic monsters that inhabit the deep water pass by them.

Wen Qiao followed the pure vegetation breath all the way forward.

As the vegetation became more and more intense, Wen Qiao knew that she was already close to that place and couldn't help speeding up.

Seeing that she was about to approach, Wen Qiao suddenly hit a wall with a head, and the wall was still elastic, bounced her back, and was caught by Ning Yuzhou behind.

Pei Qiyu and Su Molan became vigilant, their spiritual consciousness swept over and found that the wall had moved.

The wall moved?

No, where is the wall, it is clearly the body of some kind of monster.

"What is this?"

Shi Wuming was a stupid and daring man. He even swam over, reached out his hand and touched the wall blocking the way, and then poked again.

"叽叽叽~"

It was like the sound made by some kind of airbag when it was compressed. Shi Wuming felt it was fun and continued to poke a few more times. The gurgling sound kept ringing in the water, and a series of bubbles appeared.

The teacher Wuming turned his head and smiled at everyone: "This wall is very funny, it's so screaming..."

Before he spoke, the wall suddenly sank, and his hand just covered it, swallowing him in an instant.

All this happened in an instant, which caught people off guard and had no time to react at all. Of course, even if they can respond, they don't really want to save someone who is self-inflicted.

After Shi Wuming was swallowed in, the wall did not recover, maintaining the appearance of being sunken inside. There was a gap there, but when I looked closely, it was tightly stitched and there was no gap, and Shi Wuming was trapped there, sewed inside.

Pei Qiyu stepped forward and touched it and shouted, "Hey, are you still alive?"

"...Be alive, hurry up and rescue me!" The lifeless voice of the teacher came out from inside, but it was a little fuzzy, as if his mouth was blocked, and he could barely make a vague voice.

Knowing that he was still alive, everyone was not in a hurry to rescue him, but looked at the wall.

Observing for a while, I found that this wall was indeed the body of some kind of aquatic monster, and its body was huge, nearly one hundred feet long, and it was completely blocked on their way forward.

The aura of vegetation that Wen Qiao perceives is just behind the road blocked by this aquatic monster. If you want to pass, you have to let this monster give way.

Everyone thought about it and tried to attack it.

Wen Qiao condensed a punch, the fist wind wrapped in spiritual power, and hit the monster.

I saw that monster's body quickly dented into a big pit, like a flat ball. Before the cultivator could react, the dented place instantly bounced back, and the spiritual power wrapped in the fist wind followed suit. If the water broke, if Wen Qiao hadn't reacted quickly, I was afraid she would be knocked out.

The surrounding water was stirred for a long time before it calmed down.

The crowd gathered again and checked the place where Wen Qiao had previously attacked. They saw that the place was still smooth and flat, with no traces. It was obvious that the attack was completely bounced back and would not fall on this monster.