214 : Blood Demon Forest monsters

"This is the Blood Demon Forest?"

A group of people stood on a high place and looked at the blood devil forest in front.

The Blood Demon Forest is very easy to recognize. I saw the black trees faintly visible in the blood mist in the sky. They are like twisted creatures imprisoned in the blood mist, struggling madly towards the sky.

Qiao Leshui and a few timid disciples of Tianfuzong couldn't help swallowing secretly.

Not yet close, they intuitively felt that this Blood Demon Forest was more dangerous than the place where the disciples of the Sky Talisman had encountered the white-haired zombies. But in the Gorefiend Forest, no matter the blood mist in the sky or the black trees growing in the blood mist, it gives people a very strange feeling.

"Those disciples from Feixian Island are so bold, they went to such a place, wouldn't they really just come for a trial?" A disciple of Tianfuzong couldn't help muttering softly.

Everyone present, whether it is Linglong Fort or the disciple of Tianfuzong, they all know that the so-called trial is only a means used by various forces to cover people's ears, and the real goal is actually the sacred tree in the heavens.

But no one knows where the sacred tree is in the heavens, and disciples of all sects need to come and search for it in person.

So no matter what dangerous place it is, they can only break in and take a look.

As for whether Shenmu grows in such a place... Maybe Shenmu likes it himself?

"Young Master Ning, Young Master Su, are we really going to go in?" Senior Brother Wang asked, and the other disciples of Tianfuzong also watched eagerly.

Qiao Leshui also hesitated, and also looked at Ning Yuzhou, feeling a little entangled.

This place looks dangerous. If he had not found his brother and died here, it would be quite wrong. His purpose in entering the heaven is to find his brother, hoping that both of the brothers will be safe, not that any one of them has accidentally fallen.

However, having chosen to come in, there is no reason to shrink back.

At least, Qiao Leshui is very firm in his mind, no matter what happens, he must protect the two of Ning Yuzhou. This is why he finally chose to join Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao.

Ning Yuzhou said, "Everyone came here, why don't you go in?"

Su Wangling, who was lying on Wu Qijie's back, had a pale face and said softly: "Young Master Ning is absolutely right, let's go in, everyone, be careful."

Seeing both of them were speaking, the Tianfuzong disciples had no choice but to bite the bullet and walk towards the Blood Demon Forest.

After entering the Blood Demon Forest, they discovered that the blood mist in the Blood Demon Forest was not thick, at least the visibility was extremely high.

There are trees with twisted growth everywhere in the Gorefiend Forest. They only have a trunk and no leaves. The color of the trunk is like the appearance after being struck by lightning, and it is burnt and thin. Or it's like some kind of human beings can't break free from the curse of the devil after undergoing a painful transformation. The distorted growth form is very much like a desire for salvation.

In short, the black dead trees without leaves in the Gorefiend Forest feel very awkward.

A group of people shuttled in the Gorefiend Forest.

Roar--

A strange roar came from the depths of the Blood Demon Forest, and everyone paused and couldn't help but listen.