300 : The corpse

Wen Qiao's eyes suddenly froze.

"What's wrong?" Ning Yuzhou asked, his eyes fell into the lake outside, and he also saw the corpse in the lake.

Wen Qiao said, "This corpse is holding Qiansi Teng and not letting it go."

This remark attracted the attention of Pei Qiyu, Su Molan and Bai Lichi.

Bai Lichi thought that Wen Qiao was just picking up the bargain here. He didn't know that she even dared to catch the murderous corpse. Seeing the corpse in the lake entangled the thousand silk vines, she didn't think much about it, but heard Pei Qiyu say: "Look. It came here to be caught."

Bai Lichi: "..."

Wen Qiao said, "Okay, then I will try to catch it."

Seeing her really grasping Qiansi Teng and starting to pull hard, Bai Lichi was not well.

"You, you really want to catch it? Will it attack?" Seeing the brutality of the previous corpse attacking the ship, Bai Lichi was somewhat worried.

Wen Qiao replied casually: "It's okay, wait for it to attack before throwing it back into the lake."

Looking at Ning Yuzhou and Su Molan again, they both seemed to agree.

In the eyes of everyone, Wen Qiao took back the Qiansi vine little by little, and the corpse in the lake holding the Qiansi vine was also slowly dragged out.

With a clatter, the body broke out of the water, like a parabola, falling onto the deck.

Several people quickly dragged the body to the corner so as not to be seen by the patrolling skeletons.

Although I don’t know the relationship between the skeleton and the corpse, looking at the previous scene of the corpse vs. the corpse, many skeletons fell into the water and disappeared. Presumably the two are in a hostile state. If they find that they get the corpse aboard, it is estimated to be very unfriendly.

It just so happened that a group of skeletons passed by and saw a few people gathered here, chucking below before leaving.

Baili thoughtfully translated for them, "These skeletons said, don't get too close to the boat, so as to save another corpse attacking the boat and being taken into the lake."

Although the skeletons are just a frame of bones, they are still kind.

Several people didn't hear it, and they all looked at the corpse that Wen Qiao had caught.

At a glance, everyone was shocked by the beauty of the corpse.

I looked a little dimly across the water just now, and its very beautiful appearance was compromised by the surrounding atmosphere and the less bright moonlight. Besides, there were some spiritual artifact fragments drifting by from time to time around, and no one would pay attention to the length of a corpse in the lake. What it looks like. It wasn't until the corpse was dragged up by Wen Qiao that there was no blockage from the lake, and then did they notice the appearance of the corpse.

Although his face was pale and miserable, it did not affect his incomparable beauty, and even made people ignore the gender of the corpse, immersed in the flawless beauty of the world.

At this time, Wen Qiao suddenly stretched out her hand and brushed away the clothes on the corpse, revealing a flat chest.

Her movements were so fast that even Ning Yuzhou hadn't had time to stop - and he didn't expect that his little wife would do such a thing and pull other men's clothes away in front of him.

"It's a man!" Wen Qiao said affirmatively.

A group of people looked at her eccentrically, not knowing what to say.