293 : Skeletons

The bone boat went down the river, and along the way were skeletons crawling out of the river. Looking around, the entire river bed was filled with these miserable bones.

Fortunately, the strength of the skeletons in the river is not too strong, and the defensive array on the bone ship can block their attacks, but it won't make them rush.

The skeletons attacked persistently, and Ning Yuzhou needed to strengthen the defensive array from time to time.

The boat journey lasted for a few hours, and finally stopped at a pier.

The full moon was still high in the sky, showing no sign of falling west.

In the moonlight, they saw the situation on the dock, which was still a simple dock made of bones. There were a few skeleton soldiers guarding with bone guns on the dock. They stood there quietly, with black holes in their eyes, without any breath of life, as if they were just a bone frame.

The four jumped off the bone boat, and Ning Yuzhou put away the bone boat.

When they stood on the dock, the black eyeholes of the few skeleton soldiers lit up with blood red light, and they moved instantly. They pointed their bone guns at them neatly, and the two rows of teeth were united, making a gurgling sound. As if talking to them.

It's a pity that no one in the room can understand their meaning.

The four remained silent and did not act rashly.

Soon after, the few skeleton soldiers put away their bone guns, and then returned to the place where they stood guard. The blood red light in their eye sockets quickly disappeared and turned into a lifeless bone frame.

Although the four of them were puzzled, they knew that these skeleton soldiers had no intention of attacking.

Are the skeletons in the river different from the skeletons on the land?

After thinking about it, they turned their heads and glanced at the river surface, and found that the skeletons in the river had disappeared, as if sinking to the bottom of the river, the river surface was calm again, only a pale, full moon faintly reflected on the river surface.

Wen Qiao and the others took a tentative step forward, saying that the skeleton soldiers did not respond, and they passed them and left.

Nothing happened until they left the dock, nor was it stopped by the skeleton soldiers.

"What's the matter?" Pei Qiyu asked in a low voice, "It should be a routine inspection for their behavior just now?"

It is as if there is a ruler in this place. These skeleton soldiers are stationed on the pier. As long as anyone comes ashore, they will come to check routinely, and if there is no problem, they will let them leave.

Ning Yuzhou looked ahead and suddenly said, "Look, there is a bone cart there."

The others turned their heads and looked around, but not far from the dock, there was a road paved with bones, with a car parked on the side of the road.

The shape of this car is very characteristic of the bone town, and it is also made of bones. It turned out to be a monster beast—a monster with only bones.

Sitting on the cowl was a miserable white skeleton. When they approached, the skeleton's eyes lit up with red light and the teeth gurgled, as if asking them whether to get in the car.

The four of them didn't say much, and got into the carriage directly.

The sound of da da da sounded, and the bone car ran on the bone road.