360 : Life-like puppet

Seeing a person appear out of thin air, Qianshou was shocked.

This is a tall man with a cold expression, and his whole body is cold, without a trace of anger that a human should have.

Ning Yuzhou said: "This is a puppet. It has the combat power of Yuanzong Realm and the defense power of Yuan Emperor Realm. From now on, it will guard the Guzhang Mountain. If someone comes and you are invincible, let it take action."

The hidden hunter looked at this puppet in shock, only to realize that there was no aura of life in it. If it weren't for this, they thought it was a real person.

Cheng Haodi and Wen Qiao were also very surprised.

The two of them had seen two puppets with defense power in the Yuan Emperor realm given by Xiao Qilin. They were obviously refined into stone statues. How did they become such lifelike people? How did Ning Yuzhou do it?

Ning Yuzhou explained: "I refined it again, refined a piece of leather for it, and put the leather in it. It was like a real person."

I have to say that Ning Yuzhou is indeed a nitpicker. I don't think the stone puppet looks good. Doesn't it make people think that this is a puppet? Therefore, the puppet was abruptly clothed with a realistic human skin, but it was fortunate that he was a craftsman. When he refined the puppet A Qing, he refined the appearance of the puppet to look like a real person.

Emperor Cheng Hao reached out and touched the puppet's long black hair, and curiously said, "Xiao Qi, where did this hair come from?"

"Thousands of vines," Ning Yuzhou said calmly.

Wen Qiao said in surprise: "So you asked me to give birth to Qiansi Teng to make the puppet's hair." Looking at the puppet's hair, it was black, straight, and shiny, and I didn't know what he was using dyed with pigment.

Ning Yuzhou continued calmly and said, "Isn't there some potion when drawing charts before? Change the color of that potion, and you can dye black and shiny hair." He glanced at everyone's hair, "From now on if your hair is gone, I can help you get a better one."

Everyone: "..."

This lifelike puppet aroused everyone's amazement, and even the teacher who ran out of sight came over to watch.

They checked the whole body of the puppet and found that Ning Yuzhou's tortoise hair was very serious. The puppet didn't lack anything on his body, just like a real male.

Shi Wuming was really curious. He stretched out his hand to pull open the puppet's trousers to see what the objects were there, and then the puppet, who had not moved, stretched out his hand and knocked him off.

Everyone: "..."

Master Wuming covered his face: "You are just a puppet, and it doesn't matter if you look at it."

The puppet looked at him coldly with a pair of dark eyes open, and said nothing.

Emperor Cheng Hao and Wen Qiao looked at him as if they were mentally retarded. They really didn't expect that someone would love to die so much that they would bully the puppets without realizing it and dare to indecent.

Ning Yuzhou said slowly: "Although it is a puppet, if someone behaves inappropriately against it, it will defend itself."

Master Wuming simply convinced, "Brother Ning, you have transformed this puppet too well, and you will change it for me next time."

Ning Yuzhou ignored him and took out another twenty stone puppet statues.

These puppet stone statues are not covered with a layer of skin, they are all stone statues, and it is easy to distinguish them.