216 : Yangyuan Pill

"I heard that the first cultivator who discovered the soul-falling graveyard got a holy spirit weapon here."

Wang Qunfang couldn't help but sigh as he looked at the graveyard below.

The first cultivator to discover is always extremely lucky. It is also because of that holy-level spiritual tool that other cultivators are eager to rush to the heavens. No amount of danger can prevent the cultivators from treating the holy-level spiritual tool. Yearn for. However, after the cultivators had walked through the soul-falling grave, they were really unwilling to go a second time.

"Senior Brother Wang, are there really holy artifacts here?" The other Tianfuzong disciples asked in amazement.

Wang Qunfang smiled and said: "I heard so, but I don't know the facts. After all, many years have passed."

Qiao Leshui has no interest in holy spirit weapons--it's estimated that there won't be any here anyway. He just wants to find his brother as soon as possible. He couldn't help asking, "Senior Wang, what is the danger in the graveyard of falling souls? What do we need to pay attention to?"

The disciple of Tianfuzong was able to take out the map of Tianzhiyuan, which shows that he has studied the Tianzhiyuan quite well, so I asked him if he was right.

Knowing that he was looking for his elder brother, Wang Qunfang didn't rush and said, "Be careful of the wandering souls in the graveyard."

"Wandering soul?" Everyone was taken aback.

Wen Qiao pointed to Luohun Tomb and said, "Senior Wang, is that a wandering soul?"

Everyone looked in the direction she was pointing, and saw that on the scorched earth, a translucent figure gently curled up from the scorched earth, moving lightly around, without touching the ground, as if there was no weight, they were unconscious. The ground is swaying like a mindless creature.

Wang Qunfang nodded, "Yes, this is the wandering soul in the graveyard of Falling Souls."

"These wandering souls are the souls left by the cultivator after death?" Qiao Leshui asked.

Wang Qunfang was stunned, and said, "It shouldn't be! They are things transformed by the obsession of the cultivator who died on the battlefield. They are called wandering souls because they look like soul bodies, but they are actually different from the cultivators. The soul is okay, it's just that everyone calls it that way."

"Then what's the danger in it?" Wu Qijie also asked.

Wang Qunfang looked slightly stern, and said solemnly: "This is what I want to say! Senior Wu, don't look at these wandering spirits, they don't seem to be lethal, but they can affect the spirit of the cultivator and attack the sea consciousness of the cultivator."

Wu Qijie's expression changed slightly, and he subconsciously turned to look at Su Wangling.

Qiao Leshui was also a bit surprised. Before being counted by Qiao Daxun, his knowledge of the sea was also severely damaged, and even caused the loss of the soul. If it weren't for the nourishing essence pill cultivated by Ning Yuzhou, I'm afraid that not only would the realm fall drastically, but it would also hinder future practice.

He didn't recover from the injury of the Sea of ​​Consciousness until he arrived at the heaven, but the pain engraved in the soul is still fresh in his memory.

"Is there no way to deal with wandering souls?" Wen Qiao asked.

Wang Qunfang said: "Although the wandering soul is fast, it will be fine as long as you avoid it in time and prevent it from close attacks. Of course, if you are a practitioner of the Thunder Element Yuan Linggen, you can use the Thunder Element Magic Technique to deal with it. You can also use the talisman of the thunder system if you don't have it."