352 : Cultivation bases

If it weren't for Dao Yan Zhenjun, who hated them the most, could it be someone who had been to Tanglin before?

The year they got married, the Lintai Hunting Valley opened. It happened that the Saint Martial Hall came to the East Tomb to find the chosen son. At that time, many foreign cultivators entered the East Tomb. Among them were those from the dark temple who wanted to destroy the Saint Martial Hall. The purpose of this is to hunt down many practitioners in Tanglin.

Later, the Shengwu Temple took Ning Zhezhou away, and the cultivators who had entered the Tanglin also left.

They didn't know how many people came in and how many people left successfully.

It can be seen that Tanglin is so weak that it was touched to its nest. He didn't even know how many enemies there were, so he could only watch them come and go freely.

"A lot of people left at that time," Wen Qiao said, her soft voice slightly cold.

Wen Tutu nodded, agreeing with his sister's guess, "After we arrived in the Central Continent, my sister changed her name, but you don't have any brother Ning. As long as people who have been to Dongling inquire about it, you can know the Ning family of Dongling royal family, the disciple’s name. Besides, Brother Ning’s name is very similar to Ning Zhezhou. If anyone knows Ning Zhezhou, he will definitely contact Tanglin."

Through their explanation, Shi Wuming has already linked the cause and effect.

He asked in a puzzled manner: "What did the people behind the scenes do to inquire about your news? Is it possible that they want to kill you?"

Hu Shuangyan hurriedly said: "Those people said that Guiyuan Pavilion's mission does not include killing people, but to confirm whether you are in Tanglin."

"It should be to confirm whether we return to Dongling." Ning Yuzhou said affirmatively.

Everyone looked at him, not knowing what he thought.

Ning Yuzhou said: "There is too little news now. All of these are possible, and there is even a possibility. It may be caused by the people who killed their father-in-law and mother-in-law back then."

Wen Qiao was startled, a little lost.

For her, her parents are just a title. After all, she had no parents when she was born. In those years, she grew up in a deserted manner and had no concept of the so-called parents. Perhaps it was also because the sickly body had consumed her too much energy, and she had no time to grieve why she had no parents.

Suddenly a big warm hand held her hand.

Wen Qiao returned to her senses and saw Ning Yuzhou's distressed eyes staring at her.

She was taken aback, and soon smiled and said, "I'm fine." Since she has never had it, she doesn't care about loss. She actually doesn't care that she doesn't have parents.

But if there is a chance, she still has to avenge her parents, with the kindness of her parents.

Wen Tutu cautiously said: "If it is the guy who killed my sister's parents, I will definitely help my sister get revenge."

"I will also help." The teacher said hurriedly, with a distressed look on his face, "Sister Aqiao, don't be sad, I am also an orphan. Apart from Master, I have no relatives in this world."

Wen Qiao's eyebrows were stained with a smile, and she said, "Thank you, then."

A few people chatted for a while, and finally Ning Yuzhou said to them: "Since the other party released the mission through Guiyuan Pavilion, it is estimated to be very concerned about us, there will definitely be follow-ups. Wen Tutu, you stay, let Lintaishan here, the monster beast helps pay attention."