231 : From other Continent

Wu Qijie took them to a wing room in the flying boat.

Compared with the room in the flying boat of the Flying Dragon Chamber of Commerce, the flying boat of Linglong Fort is also a heavenly weapon, but the space and decoration inside are higher than those of the Flying Dragon Chamber of Commerce. The furnishings in the room are very complete, and there is even a rest. The flying boats of the Flying Dragon Chamber of Commerce are really incomparable.

Wu Qijie, who also took the flying boat of the Flying Dragon Chamber of Commerce, was proud.

The flying boat of their Linglong Fort is good, not the ones that wait for profiteers to compare.

Wu Qijie said: "Young Master Ning, Miss Wen, you will stay here for the time being! The time from the heavens back to Linglong Fort is not long. We can arrive in half a month. If you have any needs, please come to me."

With Feilong's Feizhou for comparison, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou were very satisfied, and felt that there was nothing needed.

Ning Yuzhou said, "It's pretty good here, thank you Senior Wu."

Wu Qijie smiled and said: "You don't have to thank me, I also want to thank you! Young Master Ning, our young master...I beg you."

It can be seen that as a disciple of Su Shouling, Wu Qijie has a deep affection for Linglong Fort and Su Wangling. Because Ning Yuzhou can save Su Wangling, he is very prepared for them and takes extra care of them.

Ning Yuzhou wanted such an effect.

He said warmly: "Senior Wu, don't worry, there will be nothing wrong with Young Master Su."

Wu Qijie got his assurance, his eyes were red, and he left contentedly.

When the door was closed, Wen Qiao glanced at the closed door and couldn't help asking: "Husband, what is the injury of Young Master Su? Can you really save it?"

Ning Yuzhou took her to the lounge.

The rest is very elegant and warm, the innermost bed made of spirit wood and exquisitely carved is very eye-catching. This shows that Linglong Fort still tends to be comfortable and enjoyable in non-cultivating places.

Ning Yuzhou took her to the bed and said, "I can indeed save it because Young Master Su is in the same situation as Qiao Leshui."

Wen Qiao's eyes stared slightly, "Really? Young Master Su was tricked by the same method?"

Ning Yuzhou nodded, "But compared to Qiao Leshui, Young Master Su's situation is very dangerous. He should have been injured for a long time, and according to Qiao Leshui's situation at the time, Young Master Su should have had an attack. However, in order to reduce the loss of the soul at the time of the attack, he used a lot of side-door spirit pills and heavenly materials to suppress it. Unfortunately, those methods are to treat the symptoms rather than the root cause, but will aggravate his injuries..."

Following his explanation, Wen Qiao couldn't help but remember that when they were in the Plains of Heaven, they really hadn't seen Su Wangling attacked like Qiao Leshui. Except for his pale face, every time he uses his spiritual power, he will seem to be exhausted and dying at any time. At other times, it still looks normal.

The absence of attacks does not mean that Su Wangling's situation is better than Qiao Leshui.

On the contrary, his body is already at the end of the battle, fragile, and he has taken too many messy things to suppress it forcibly, which makes his body wear more serious.

Ning Yuzhou would first let him take the lotus seeds of the Jingling water lotus, and barely hang Su Wangling's life, before he could save him. Otherwise, people could not be rescued successfully, so why let Linglongbao shelter them and stand up to the ancestors of the Yuan Dynasty realm in the Feixing Continent for them?