254 : Jisha City

"Sorry, I don't know, I have never heard of it."

Su Molan's answer made Wen Qiao a little disappointed, but she was somewhat clear about the teleportation array located in the depths of the Black Wind Desert, almost flooded by yellow sand.

In the pill talisman formation, only the formation method has always been incomparably mysterious, and extraordinary people can understand it. This also makes the formation mage extremely rare, and even more advanced is the high-level formation mage. This is also the reason why Ai Jue's group of people respected him when they knew that Ning Yuzhou was an Earth-level Array Mage.

Array mage is rare, high-level array mage is even rarer, without high-level array mage, it is impossible to arrange the teleportation array.

Deploying a teleportation array will test the strength and comprehension of the array mage very much. Even Ning Yuzhou dare not say that he can successfully deploy the teleportation array now, so he can only repair it as much as possible.

The teleportation array that crosses the continent and the continent is far more complicated and profound than the teleportation array within the continent, and it is even more difficult to successfully deploy it.

The teleportation arrays between the two continents Wen Qiao saw were all left over from the ancient times.

It can be seen that in the ancient times, it was an era that was so brilliant that it was unimaginable. At that time, talents appeared in the cultivation world, especially in the area of ​​pill talisman formation. Although it was called a small path, it was an indispensable minor. Even many cultivators use the four to enter the Tao and cultivate their own Taoist Dao.

In today's cultivating world, they are familiar with the teleportation array within the continent, but they don't know the teleportation array between the continent and they rarely use it.

"What do you know about the outer continent in Pleiades Valley?" Wen Qiao asked again.

Su Molan hesitated and said, "I know that there are also continents outside the mainland, but very few people know what's going on outside."

From Su Molan's explanation, Wen Qiao knew that the highest cultivation level in the Pleiades continent was only the Yuan Emperor realm cultivator, and there was no Yuan Sheng realm venerable.

Only when they reach the Primordial Saint Realm, can the cultivator cross the space, otherwise facing the vast sea outside the mainland, most of them will never go back. Not to mention the majesty of nature from the boundless sea, just to mention the countless sea beasts under the sea will prevent the cultivator from crossing safely. So if it is not necessary, few cultivators will choose to go to sea.

It seems that the situation in the Pleiades continent is similar to that of the Shengwu continent.

Without the venerable Yuanshengjing to explore the way, the cultivators on the mainland knew nothing about the world outside the mainland. Unknowingly, they became frogs at the bottom of the well, thinking that their continent was the world, but they didn't know it was just the "lower realm." With the two words, how big the world is covered, even the Yuan Shengjing Venerable can't say clearly.

The two chatted for a long time, and they were all asked by Wen Qiao, and Su Molan answered.

No matter what Wen Qiao asked, Su Molan answered honestly without asking any questions.

If she hadn't been disfigured, such a well-behaved appearance would naturally be very pitiful, but when she became such a black and swollen appearance... it made Wen Qiao feel a little bit subtle in her heart, that kind of feeling can be called hot eyes.