394 : Fairy Huanhua

"Fairy Huanhua?"

Wen Qiao was stunned for a moment, reminding that Fairy Huanhua was the referee and supervised the competition when Haixian was running.

Huanhua Fairy was selected in the Sea God Festival three hundred years ago. It is said that she was the oldest of all the contestants at the time, but she was outstandingly beautiful, and she was able to subdue a lot of sea beasts with Huan water beads. The female cultivators came to the fore and became the sea fairy of that session.

Later, after Huanhua Fairy was promoted to the Yuan Dynasty, she founded Huanhua Pavilion.

Huanhua Pavilion is dominated by female cultivators. In the pavilion, they make a living by refining Huanshuzhu. Each female cultivator has the skill of refining Huanshuzhu, making Huanshuhui the signature of Huanhua Pavilion. Huan Shui Zhu has the effect of beautifying and beautifying, and it is very popular among female cultivators. Huanhua Pavilion has been prosperous in business these years. It is a very popular place among female cultivators in the inner waters.

It's just that Wen Qiao did not expect that Fairy Huanhua turned out to be behind the scenes of controlling Min Sulin with puppet insects.

Wen Tutu snorted coldly, "I'll just say, how did that woman suddenly change her mind and changed a batch of sea beasts to make things difficult for my sister! She was specifically targeted at my sister."

If it hadn't been replaced by another batch of sea beasts, maybe the Bawang Zhang really helped dance the tentacle dance.

It's just that Fairy Huanhua didn't expect that after changing a batch of sea beasts, Wen Qiao still had a way to instruct other rank 9 sea beasts, no worse than Di Yanbo.

Fairy Huanhua probably wanted to test Wen Qiao's bloodline power.

Ning Jichen asked with some worry, "Yuzhou, is this fairy Huanhua related to Di Ying?"

"It should be Di Ying who was buried in the inner waters." Ning Yuzhou inferred, "I have learned about Fairy Huanhua's experience before. Although she is beautiful, she is not very qualified. Three hundred years ago, she used Huanhua water drop to won the name of the sea fairy, but it is not too surprising. Later, it seemed to practice for a long time. Not only did it break through the Yuanhuang realm, but also created the Huanhua Pavilion. It gathered many female practitioners with nowhere to go, and made Huanhua Pavilion the power in the inner waters has further expanded..."

Ning Jichen was clear, "If there is no support behind the scenes, Huanhua Pavilion will not expand so quickly."

"Exactly, there are many forces in Zhongzhou Island, many of which are veteran forces that are more than ten thousand years old, but those forces are actually suppressed by Huanhua Pavilion, which shows how powerful Huanhua Pavilion is."

In fact, it's not that no one is curious about the expansion speed of Huanhua Pavilion, but the strong in the cultivation world are respected. As long as they have absolute strength, creating a force with bare hands is not worth it. For the expansion of Huanhua Pavilion, everyone only attributed it to Huanhua Fairy's means and force, but didn't think much about it.

After all, Huanhua Fairy is also a stunning beauty. There are countless guests in the curtain. It is said that some pirates on Xiazhou Island are also her guests. Invisibly, it is a force that can let her control Huanhua Pavilion and control her influence for expansion.

Wen Qiao frowned and asked, "Grandfather, they are going to destroy Huanhua Pavilion?"

"Yes." Ning Yuzhou nodded, "He decided to take the shot himself and capture Fairy Huanhua."