385 : Min Clan Island

Min Mubei said to Wen Qiao with a cautious attitude: "We are going to Yunwuyu Island. Although in the eyes of outsiders, Chuanyun and Wuyu islands are separate, but they are very close. There is a cloud bridge connecting them. This is the land of our Min clan."

Wen Qiao screamed, suddenly thought of something, and asked: "I heard that non-Min clan members cannot enter Chuanyunwuyu Island."

Min Mubei thought she was worried that Ning Yuzhou and his party would not be able to enter, and said with a smile: " Yunwuyu Island is lined with blood formations. It is true that people from the Min clan are not allowed to enter. If you want to go in, you must carry a formation order."

With that, Min Mubei took out a formation order and showed it to her.

Wen Qiao looked at this formation. Although she didn't know the formation, she could feel the incomparable formation engraved in the formation, and finally understood why the Min family had such a reputation in the inner waters.

At the same time, she also understood why Min Muyun had no doubts at all and wanted to take her to go through Yunwuyu Island.

The Min family originally had a set of blood kinship induction methods, as long as they were close relatives of direct blood, they would be kind.

Of course, this kind of blood relationship induction method is actually a kind of secret method, and it can also be faked. After all, there are many secret methods in the cultivation world. Some talented cultivators can even create secret techniques that are unknown. This blood relationship secret method is also what is created by man can also be erased by man.

However, the formation of the piercing cloud and rain island was personally made by the ancestors of the Min clan. The origin of the formation is the blood of the min clan. If people who are not of the min clan's blood line rush into it, they will definitely be noticed.

This formation method is also a method of blood vessel detection in disguised form.

The two methods of detection are combined, and the fake one cannot be concealed.

This is also the reason why Min Mubei didn't have the slightest doubt about her, and he didn't even personally use the method of bloodline detection to determine her identity.

Min Mubei knew that Wen Qiao hadn't regarded them as close relatives. After all, in addition to blood connection, he also needed time to get along with Wen Qiao, so his attitude towards Wen Qiao was not only cautious, but also a little compensatory and flattering mentality.

Wen Qiao is not used to it.

After talking to Min Mubei for a while, she found an excuse to go back to the room.

Min Mubei sighed softly in his heart, knowing that he couldn't push too tightly, but he didn't have the attachment to pull his granddaughter to speak, and instead went to Qin Hongdao and the others.

When he learned from Qin Hongdao and Yi Xuan about what Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou had experienced in the Central Continent, the more he heard, the more distressed the child was.

However, Qin Hongdao and Yi Xuan are just senior brothers and sisters, and they don't know some of their experiences. Min Mubei is anxious to get to know his granddaughter, so he has to go to Ning Jichen.

Ning Jichen, who was questioned by Min Mubei, was calm, with the style of the Emperor of Tanglin, and felt a little flustered.

As a Yuankong realm, he was panicked by being met by a master of Yuanhuang realm as a peer. Fortunately, he had been the emperor for decades, and his aura was there, and he didn't lose the face of his two children.