232 : Golden Crow Lotus

After returning from Su Wangling, Wen Qiao asked, "Husband, there will be nothing wrong with the two Yuansheng Stage Venerables, right?"

"I don't know." Ning Yuzhou said very simply, "If the evil spirits of the heavens could be solved so easily, those cultivators would not choose Shenyin Treasure Tree and Jingling Water Lotus to suppress them."

Therefore, those two Yuanshengjing Venerables, I'm afraid that they are already horrible.

Wen Qiao thought of the inheritance memory that Shenyin Treasure Tree gave her. Among the cultivators who sealed the heavens back then, there were many cultivators who had the power of the cultivators, but they could only choose to seal the heavens instead of the heavens where hidden dangers are resolved.

Ning Yuzhou touched her head, "No matter what, Tianzhiyuan is still safe now."

As long as the heavens are safe and the Feixing Continent is safe, their efforts have not been in vain.

Wen Qiao smiled at him, thinking about the Shenyin Treasure Tree in her heart, hoping that the place where the Shenyin Treasure Tree is located is undisturbed and let it grow quietly.

***

A few days later, the ancestors of the Yuan Emperor realm who entered the heavens came out one after another.

The Tianzhiyuan is still very lively, except for the departure of Linglong Fort, other cultivators still stay here. Those cultivators who left alive from the land of heaven were resting in the flying boat outside of the land of heaven at this time, and did not leave.

This time the Tianzhiyuan accident, there are still many details that are not clear. They need to stay and wait for the ancestors of the Yuan Dynasty to be summoned.

The disciples of Feixian Island, which were stranded outside the Tianzhiyuan, went to visit the ancestors of the Yuan Emperor Realm on the island. This time, two Yuan Emperor Realm ancestors came to Feixian Island. One of them was Qiao Leshan’s Master Bo Yuanzun.

Qiao Leshan and his younger brother went to visit Master Boyuan.

Qiao Leshui obediently followed behind his brother, respectfully saluting to Venerable Boyuan, and then stepped aside obediently, not disturbing his brother and True Monarch Boyuan.

Qiao Leshan asked, "Master, Master, are you okay?"

Venerable Boyuan sighed, "Your Master and the Venerable Master of Tianfuzong disappeared after entering the Prison Water Zee. I wanted to go in and look for them, but Prison Water Zee suppressed the high-level cultivators very strongly. Can't go too deep."

Prison Shuize suppressed high-level cultivators quite severely. They didn’t understand why before. After the birth of the blood miasma, they finally understood that it was because of the blood miasma, and the blood miasma made it clear that they were unwilling to let high rank cultivator enters its territory.

Because of this, they are very worried about the two Yuansheng-realm venerables who entered the muddy turbid land. If something happens to them, the loss to the Feixing Continent will be huge.

Not only the Venerable Boyuan was worried, but also the other ancestors of the Yuan Dynasty.

Prison Shuize's suppression of high-level cultivators is so terrible, and I don't know if the two Yuan Emperor realm venerables can withstand it.

Venerable Bo Yuan sighed in his heart, but knew that no amount of worry would help, so he turned to ask his apprentice about his experience in Tianzhiyuan during these days. When I was in Tian Zhi Yuan, because of the crowded people, the apprentice only briefly reported some situations without going into details.