335 : Fight and out

When they noticed that the boy's body belonged to the Yuanhuang realm, the expressions of Zuo Yizhai and Wei Qianli changed slightly.

When they saw the teacher hiding behind the boy in a futile manner, and he looked familiar with him, the two naturally had guesses in their hearts, and it was inevitable that they would even think of the Palace of Souls.

Did Ming Soul Palace have long inferred the hiding place of Chiri Villa’s inheritance, and only then sent teachers out to find the inheritance, and even let a Yuanhuang realm hide in the dark, hiding their eyes and ears, so as to get the inheritance?

I have to say that this kind of speculation is very reliable, but the facts are quite the opposite.

Hearing the words of Master Wuming, the boy rolled his eyes indecently, and said unceremoniously: "Go away, don't get in the way!"

Shi Wuming gave a hey smile, and rolled aside neatly, his mouth was not idle: "Wear Tutu, my brother was frightened just now, you must help your brother get revenge! When you go back, your brother will give you a breeze - It's Ling Yujing."

"Really?" Wen Tutu turned his head to look at him, her black and white eyes widened round, very cute.

Master Wuming gave a gesture, "Of course, my teacher has no life to speak fortune-telling."

Obtaining his right words, Wen Tutu changed his impatience just now, and he flipped his hand to summon a huge and incomparable hammer.

The hammer was taller than him, and it was light and weightless when he held it in his hand. However, the breath of the earth-level high-grade spiritual tool on the big hammer makes people know that the weight of this hammer is not light.

When they saw the big hammer that Wen Tutu had brought out, Wen Qiao and Pei Qiyu were about to spray.

The people around were also stunned.

Obviously this boy looks so cute, and from the perspective of a human, he is not even ten years old. He actually uses a big hammer as a weapon that is taller than him. The contrast is so great that it is naturally difficult for people to adapt.

"How does Wen Tutu use a big hammer? Are there no other weapons?" Su Molan asked in a low voice.

Wen Qiao looked at a loss, she really didn't know, Wen Tutu had been cultivating in the space all this time, because she didn't enter the space, and she didn't know what he had cultivated.

Ning Yuzhou calmly said: "This big hammer was made in front of me. I heard that Tutu felt it was in hand, so he used it."

As a refiner, Ning Yuzhou has a lot of spiritual tools, ranging from Xuan-level to Earth-level. The varieties are even more eclectic. They are thrown in the vine house, planning to return to Shengwu Continent and throw them away. Give the latent hunter to develop latent scales, which can definitely be used up.

Hearing that the tutu had just transformed into shape and needed a weapon, he went there and pulled it. Unexpectedly, he pulled out this big hammer with so many kinds of spiritual weapons.

Wen Tutu held a big hammer and pointed to Zuo Yizhai and said: "You just bullied my brother, I want to avenge him!"

When the words fell, he rushed towards Zuo Yizhai with a big hammer.

Zuo Yizhai looked at Shi Wuming with an angry look in his eyes that he wanted to kill him, but the big hammer had already come in front of him, distracting him flawlessly, and could only offer a white jade fan to the enemy.

Shi Wuming had already taken the opportunity to take the disciples of the Seven Soul Sect and ran to Ning Yuzhou and the others.

"It was really scary just now. Fortunately, I was recued by Wen the Rabbit." Shi Wuming looked like a survivor.