233 : Guest

Wu Qijie arranged for them to have an alchemy room in the small building of their guest house, and there was still a fire in the alchemy room, which was very considerate.

After Ning Yuzhou inspected the alchemy room, he took out the materials prepared by Linglong Fort and checked them one by one.

Wen Qiao, Wen Tutu, and Wen Gungun sat aside, helping to deal with the spiritual herbs and medicine.

Although she is not an alchemist, she often sees Ning Yuzhou's alchemy, and she still has some insights about alchemy. She can't let go of alchemy. It's actually very simple to deal with some materials.

Therefore, whenever Ning Yuzhou made alchemy, she would fight by the side to make preparations for him before alchemy.

"Husband, can't even the Yin-Yang Nirvana True Pill be cured for the injury of Young Master Su?" Wen Qiao asked curiously. Earlier, I saw Young Master Su take six Yin-Yang Nirvana True Pills in a row. This amount is the same as Qiao Le. Compared with water, it is quite scary.

You know, at that time, Qiao Leshui only used three Yin-Yang Nirvana Real Pills, and the injury almost recovered.

However, the six Yin-Yang Nirvana True Pills, as far as Su Wangling was concerned, were just a bottom line.

Ning Yuzhou said: "It's not that there is no cure, but the injury of Young Master Su, which has been delayed for too long, and because he has swallowed a lot of messy things during this period in order to suppress the injury, although it can make him live smoothly. When he comes down, it will also destroy his body. At this stage, I can only make up for the vitality lost in his body."

Wen Qiao finally realized that whether it was the lotus seeds of the Jingling Water Lotus or the Yin Yang Nirvana Real Pill, as far as Su Wangling was now, it was just a treasure of heaven and earth to replenish vitality for his dilapidated body.

After processing the materials prepared by Linglong Fort, Ning Yuzhou took out the golden-bearded black-winged butterfly and purple blood ganoderma that had been planted in the space, and then closed the door for alchemy.

Knowing that Ning Yuzhou was going to retreat after refining alchemy, Su Shouling didn't let anyone come to disturb him, and even blocked those who were secretly spying.

***

On this day, Linglong Fort welcomed a heavy guest.

The visitor was Venerable Hongfu from Tianfuzong, a king-level Fulu master.

Su Shouling and Shan Hanya met him personally, and were very surprised at his arrival, "Why is Dao Fellow Hongfu here? There is nothing wrong with the heavens? Is there any news for the two sages?"

Of the two Yuansheng Realm Venerables who entered the Prison Water Zee, one of them was a qualified Venerable of the Sky Talisman, the only holy Talisman in the Feixing Continent, and his status in the Feixing Continent was quite high.

Now they disappeared together in the prison water, I'm afraid that Tianfuzong is worried.

Venerable Hongfu was indeed very worried, but no matter how worried he was, Prison Shuize was not a place they could enter. And the most urgent thing in Tianzhiyuan now is the evil-suppressing runestones that are about to lose their power.

With the power of a cultivator in the Yuan Dynasty realm, it is natural to easily see the role of those evil runestones.

"Our Tianfuzong has already set up the evil talisman formation. After the runestones are created, we will use it to replace the evil spirits. We will definitely not let these evil spirits run out and cause chaos." Said Venerable Hongfu.