391 : Yunqiao

After a few days, Wen Qiao returned to him the material of the Nine Turns Yunxin Pill that she had taken from Min Mubei.

Min Mubei didn't ask her what to do with it, so he sent it directly to Danzheng.

Ning Yuzhou also returned to Yunqiao, and was complained by Min Kuangxing: "Brother Ning, you have only been resting for a few days. You have done anything in hiding, and you won't come over."

Ning Yuzhou said gently and gently: "The great uncle is also a person with a Taoist couple. Don't you know what to do when you hide with a Taoist couple?"

"..."

For the first time in his life, Min Kuangxing was choked with speechlessness.

If it was someone else, he would have already started to fight, but this is the son-in-law of the Min family, and he is a brother he agrees with.

Wen Qiao was also curious about what they were tossing about, and followed over to check.

Looking at it this way, I can see some doorways.

It turns out that the three of them are deducing a formation method, but Ning Yuzhou just talked about it, or used a branch to write and draw on the ground. The actual operation was the three ancestors of the Min family.

The reason for this is naturally related to Ning Yuzhou's cultivation base being too low.

Without sufficient cultivation base, there would be no strength enough to support him to arrange high-level formations, but it did not affect the operation of his brain. Few of his comprehensions can match, and the inheritance of Emperor Xi's bloodline is for his reference. The formation skills he possesses are not lower than those of high-level formation mages.

So he can talk about it and let the three ancestors of the Min family who have matching strengths perform it.

Until the deduction of a formation, the three ancestors of the Min clan stared at the formation that they had simply set up with spirit stones on the ground, and they couldn't speak.

Suddenly, Min Kuangyun looked at Ning Yuzhou inquiringly, and said, "Your comprehension in the formation is the best I have ever seen, and even I am ashamed."

Everyone in the world says that he is a genius in the formation. He entered the Dao with the formation for more than a thousand years. It not only allowed him to cultivate to the Yuan Emperor realm, but also made him a king-level formation mage. He might even become the only saint in the Saint Martial Continent a saint class array mage.

After meeting Ning Yuzhou, he realized that he was not a genius, but that the young man in front of him was.

Obviously, only forty years old is just a fraction of his age, but the young man's savvy, keenness, and reaction ability in the formation can be said to be no less inferior to him. This person is simply a genius, a genius born for the formation, if it is not limited by the cultivation base, I am afraid that even the legendary space transmission formation will be arranged by him.

Thinking of this, Min Kuangyun suddenly jumped in his heart and his expression was slightly cold.

Min Kuangxing happily said, "Big Brother, I just said my Ning is great, right? Big Brother still doesn't believe me, but this time you are convinced?"

When Ning Yuzhou came to study Yunqiao earlier, they thought it was just young people who were playful and interested in Yunqiao. Min Kuangxing is an old naughty boy, a lot of age, but like young people like to join in the fun, he was the first to come to join in the fun at that time.