309 : Rescue them

Hearing this voice, Wen Qiao was disappointed.

Although it wasn't Ning Yuzhou, she still ran over with the scorching sun bow, raised her hand to grab a spirit arrow, and shot at the gray fog.

As she approached, the surrounding clouds dispersed and saw four people surrounded by a group of ghosts.

It was the brothers Bailichi, Sang Yufei and Ge Rusong, but Liu Qingyun was not there.

The spirit arrow of the condensed spiritual power rushed towards the surrounding ghosts, the ghost in the arrow made a howl, and the wound made a scream, as if encountering a terrible poison-medicine, the flesh and blood was corroded into a scorched wound. The pungent stench permeated.

Although the spirit arrows condensed by spiritual power are not comparable to the blazing sun arrows specially created by Ning Yuzhou, because of the blazing sun bow, it carries some power of the sun. This force of the blazing sun is just the nemesis of the cold and cold things. The ghosts of Evil Spirit Yuan are very useful.

However, in Shi Wuming's view, Wen Qiao's fist was more useful to ghosts, and it was terrifying to smash that ghost eye with one punch.

People in Baili Chi were very happy to see Wen Qiao.

They are in a very bad state at this time, and they are already at the end of the battle. If it is later, the two brothers Ge Rusong have prepared for the worst.

Wen Qiao used the Scorching Sun Bow to interfere with the surrounding ghosts, pulling their hatred to her side. Seeing that the group of ghosts gave up Bailichi and rushed towards her, she suddenly put the Scorching Sun bow away.

This action made the people of Baili Chi who had been under pressure due to her arrival suddenly become anxious, Sang Yufei hurriedly shouted: "Wen girl, be careful, these ghosts are very difficult to deal with, if..."

Before she finished speaking, she leaped up and suddenly punched the ghost eyes of the ghost who rushed towards her.

Under the white and tender fist, the ghost eye was beaten by her unexpectedly, and the ghost screamed and fell to the ground and rolled.

Everyone: "..."

Then, they saw Wen Qiao galloping horizontally among the ghosts, dexterous figures avoiding the sharp and terrible ghost claws of the ghosts, and then punched every ghost in the ghost eyes.

The most powerful aspect of the ghost in this evil spirit abyss is its ghost eyes, which can not only condense the soul, but also spray out the cold air that is extremely detrimental to the cultivator, followed by its sharp ghost claws. If it is scratched by a ghost claw, the wound will condense the cold air, and it will not be healed for a long time, and there is even a danger of falling into a ghost.

It's just that they didn't expect Wen Qiao to be so fierce that she would directly attack others' weaknesses and hit continuously.

The ghost eyes are broken, these ghosts are in weakness, it is very simple to kill them.

Baili Jiji's morale increased greatly, and regardless of physical fatigue, he quickly stepped forward to kill the ghosts one by one.

Until the last ghost was killed, a few people collapsed and sat on the ground. They didn't even have the strength to speak, and only a few people panted in the air.

Seeing that the ghosts here were resolved, the teacher hiding behind Wu Ming ran over and said eagerly to Wen Qiao: "Miss Wen is really amazing!"

Wen Qiao glanced at him and said, "You hide very quickly."