261 : Into the Pleiades Valley

"Husband, are you in there?"

"Yes." Ning Yuzhou's gentle voice came from the giant cocoon.

After confirming that the people inside were not injured, Wen Qiao said to the blood-devouring demon vine trap with the soil eggshell: "Don't let it go?"

The blood-devouring demon vine loosened at an exceptionally slow speed, which shows how reluctant it is, and still stubbornly regards this as the "food" that Xiao Miao Miao brought to it.

When the blood-devouring demon vine was loosened, the soil egg shell pierced by the thorns was exposed. The surface of the soil egg shell looked like a sieve, and it was a little bit timid to see it.

The blood-devouring demon vine is indeed the old demon vine that has lived from ancient times to the present. The upside-down vine thorns on the vine body are particularly hideous, and can even penetrate the defenses of the five rock soils. If the person wants to remove it, there is nothing to do, but it can continue to grow here and become a dangerous place known far and near.

After the eggshell disappeared, one person and one beast were exposed.

Wen Qiao was relieved when she saw that there was nothing wrong with them. When she found the vines of the Blood Devouring Demon Vine quietly approaching Ning Yuzhou, she threw out the long whip and stopped it.

"Have you forgotten what I just said?" Wen Qiao was very angry, pinching its vine.

The blood-devouring demon vine suddenly fell away. Except for the vine pinched by her, the other vines quickly retracted into the woods below and disappeared among the overlapping green vines.

Seeing her holding it, Ning Yuzhou hurriedly said: "Aha, be careful, don't get stabbed by its vine."

Wen Qiao smiled at him and said, "I know, I avoided it."

She didn't dare to let this vine thorn pierce her skin, who knows if this blood-devouring demon vine will be stimulated by flesh and blood, and kill it regardless? This blood-devouring demon vine is like a child with strong combat effectiveness, and it doesn't make sense to reason with it, because it doesn't understand it at all, and most of the time it acts on instinct.

Wen Qiao didn't know when she could reason with it, so she should leave as soon as possible.

Wen Qiao sent some elemental spiritual power to the Blood Devouring Demon Vine again, and only released it after calming it down.

The blood-devouring demon vine slid slowly at her feet and refused to leave.

Wen Qiao ignored it, and said to Ning Yuzhou: "Husband, it promised to give way to us, let's go."

The two jumped on the spirit sword again and headed towards the place where Pale Star Valley is.

Soon after, the two of them lowered their heads at the same time and saw that in the blood-devouring forest below, there was obviously a demon vine that was thicker than the other vines following them. In a trance, they thought it was a giant python growing in the forest, in that dark green, looming in the sea of ​​trees.

The dark green vines wrapped around the tree are actually branches of the Blood-Eater Vine, but they are not as powerful as the body of the Blood-Eater Vine.

The blood-devouring demon vine has lived for too long, and its body has repeatedly grown, gradually turning this piece of woodland into its territory and its hunting ground. Whenever a cultivator or monster comes in, the dark green vines will first tie up the person, and then drag it to the forest, where the body of the blood-devouring monster vine hiding in the forest will be eaten as food.