399 : Red Bone River

After finding a place to live, Shi Wuming dragged Wen Tutu out to inquire about the news.

Later, when they came back, they brought back a lot of news.

"Sister, this Red Rock Forest is said to be the place of exile in the Red Forest Continent." Wen Tutu looked surprised. "They said that the cultivators in the Red Rock Forest are all guilty. The other side of the Red Rock Forest is in the normal practice world, there is no red rain influence..."

The Hongsen Continent is divided into two parts, one is the Red Rock Forest and the other is the Xisen Plateau.

Because of the red rain throughout the year in the Red Rock Forest, there is no spiritual plant on the entire surface. Even the living creatures need to hide in order to avoid being killed by the all-encompassing red rain.

On the contrary, Xisengao Principle is a normal spiritual land. There is no red rain here, and there are spiritual plants on the surface. The cultivators here do not need to hide, they can practice and live normally, which is a place many cultivators yearn for.

I heard that a long time ago, there was no red rain in the Hongsen Continent. The continent was very normal, with spiritual plants everywhere, and the continent was not divided into the Red Rock Forest and the Xisen Plateau.

Suddenly, the red rain began to fall on the other side of the mainland.

No one knew how the red rain came. After the practitioners in Hongsen Continent reacted, they found that the land covered by the red rain had disappeared, leaving only the light and sudden surface.

Because this place is eroded by red rain all the year round, the red rain invisibly transformed it into a land of red rocks, hence the name of the red rock forest.

After the local surface is transformed into a piece of red rock by red rain, those red rocks also have a certain defensive effect against red rain and can resist the corrosion of red rain. The monsters living in the red rock forest use red rocks to avoid the red rain in the sky. Just now gave this red rock forest more aura of life.

The resources of the Red Rock Forest are barren, and the environment is very difficult due to the erosion of red rain. Few practitioners are willing to stay in this place. Over time, this place becomes a place of exile, exiling those who are guilty.

Later, some desperate practitioners took the initiative to enter the Red Rock Forest, making the Red Rock Forest more and more practitioners. The practitioners established a training city here to provide a safe habitat for the exiled practitioners.

Perhaps because of the special environment in the Red Rock Forest, this place has also bred many dangerous existence, causing the Red Rock Forest to become a dangerous place in the Red Forest Continent.

In addition, the Red Forest Continent has another rule: Once a cultivator enters the Red Rock Forest, he must not leave for the rest of his life.

"Why can't you leave?" Ning Jichen asked suspiciously, "Did someone stop him, or is there a barrier between the Red Rock Forest and the Xisen Plateau."

Wen Tutu nodded: "There is indeed a barrier."

Shi Wuming followed and said: "It is said that this barrier was born naturally. It was born like a red rain. It was silently allowed to enter and not to exit. Once in, no one can leave the red rock forest, so it will be red. The people of the Mori Continent regard this as a place of exile and will never leave it for the rest of their lives.

"Nor for high-level cultivators?" Wen Qiao asked strangely.

"No." The teacher said affirmatively, "I have inquired, there are also Yuandi realms in the Red Rock Forest, and they can't even go out. As for the Yuansheng Realm, it is said that so far, no cultivator in the Red Rock Forest has succeeded. At the most advanced level, the Yuan Saint Realm can only reach the Yuan Emperor Realm."