211 : Blood River

The demon's eye is indeed the weakness of the thousand-eyed demon. When Wen Qiao took away its demon's eye, the thousand-eyed demon lost its combat power. The rest of the body no longer attacked with teeth and claws, but fell softly and continuously. Those eyes on the black hair lost their luster.

And after Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu's efforts to pluck and shave their hair, the body of Thousand Eyed Monster has shrunk a lot.

Seeing that the Thousand-Eyed Demon stopped attacking, Wen Qiao grabbed the body of the remaining Thousand-Eyed Demon and returned to the boat with Ning Yuzhou.

The people on the boat looked at them one after another, even Su Wangling no longer closed his eyes to rest, staring at the Thousand-Eyed Demon in her hand.

Wen Qiao said, "Young Master Su, how do you deal with this Thousand Eyed Demon?"

As she said, she shook the Thousand-Eyed Demon she was holding in her hand, and her eyes shook swiftly, making Qiao Leshui disgusted. Looking through a layer of water, these eyes can still bear it. I didn't expect them to look more disgusting and unbearable after leaving the lake.

Su Wangling said: "The thousand-eyed demon will die soon after losing the eye of the demon, just throw it away."

"Will it be resurrected again?" Wen Qiao asked again.

"Don't worry, it won't."

After getting his affirmation, Wen Qiao threw the remaining thousand-eyed monster's body back into the lake.

When the Thousand-Eyed Demon fell into the lake, its body suddenly turned into thousands of strands of hair, sinking into the bottom of the lake, and disappearing with those eyes.

The people on the boat watched this scene without saying a word for a long time.

After the Thousand Eyed Demon disappeared, Wen Qiao thought of something. She took out the storage bag containing the Thousand Eyed Demon's body and poured out all the hair in it. The hair had lost its luster, and after falling into the lake, it soon sank to the bottom of the lake.

Qiao Leshui squatted aside and watched, and couldn't help but enviously said: "Wen girl, you are really strong."

Is the strength of physical training so great?

Wen Qiao said, "Don't be envious, this is natural!"

Qiao Leshui: "..." I am still envious!

Wu Qijie smiled and said: "You little girl is really funny. You dare to pull the thousand-eyed monster directly out of the lake."

It can be said that Wen Qiao's fight just now, there were too many show operations, which opened their eyes.

Who would have thought of pulling the thousand-eyed demon hidden in the lake directly out of the lake and taking its demon eyes? Even Wu Qijie didn't expect to be able to operate like this. Of course, there is another reason. Thousand-eyes monster's body looks like a ball of hair, which is a bit disgusting. The lake water is extremely gloomy water. The cultivator can't touch it easily. I really didn't even think about getting it out of the lake to come, what if it is accidentally pulled into the lake? Even a cultivator in the Yuanhuang realm must be cautious in the face of extremely gloomy water.

Wen Qiao's move is really crazy, and there are also elements of gambling.

In case the Thousand Eyed Demon still has a back hand, or if there is any accident in the lake, that is not a joke.

In short, normal people would never think of pulling out the thousand-eyed monster in the lake.

Wen Qiao said, "I think it must not be as powerful as I am, and it can't pull me away."