358 : Inner Waters

The shock caused by Wen Tutu's words was too great. Emperor Cheng Hao didn't pay attention, and he was hit by a big fur ball from behind him. He was hung on a vine branch several feet off the ground, especially pitiful.

Da Maoqiu happily rolled towards Wen Qiao and the others.

The little unicorn playing in the space also hurried over on four short legs.

Ning Yuzhou stood up, looked at the two people under the vine house, with a grim expression, "Say!"

Hearing Tutu secretly swallowing saliva, Brother Ning's angry look was terrifying, which made him have the urge to shrink back to his original shape.

He pulled Wen Qiao and jumped to the vine house. The two sat in front of Ning Yuzhou, and then Wen Tutu carefully told Ning Yuzhou what they were doing outside these days.

Cheng Haodi dragged his lame leg up the rattan house.

Wen Qiao glanced at him and found that his father-in-law's handsome face was blue and purple, and looked very pitiful, so she took out the tea set and made a pot of spiritual tea for him.

Holding the fragrant spiritual tea, Cheng Hao Di said in his heart that he was still considerate of his daughter-in-law.

The mortals always say that the girl is an intimate little quilted jacket, unlike a son, who can watch the old father ruthlessly being chased by a big hairy ball and is about to die.

Emperor Cheng Hao drank the spirit tea, his ears did not forget to hear the rabbit talk.

Until Wen Tutu finished what they had discovered these days, Cheng Hao Di's expression also became serious.

Ning Yuzhou pondered for a moment, and said, "Aha's guess should be correct. The mother-in-law's surname is Min. This is also a strong evidence. Maybe it is really related to the Min clan on Shangzhou Island."

"Could it be that my mother was deliberately abandoned by the Min family back then?" Wen Qiao asked with a calm face.

Ning Yuzhou didn't know what happened to the previous generation, and turned to ask his father, "Father, I heard that his mother-in-law was an orphan adopted by Wen's family. What was the situation back then?"

Emperor Cheng Hao put down the tea cup and recalled carefully and said: "Actually, I don't know too well. I heard that when the Patriarch of the Wen family passed the village near Lintai Mountain, he suddenly heard the cry of a baby and found that someone had abandoned a baby. The baby has the root of the soul, which brought her back to Wen's house just now."

"Why did Wen Jia name my mother Min Sudi?" Wen Qiao asked.

Emperor Cheng Hao shook his head, "I don't know this. It should be your mother who proved her name at that time." Otherwise, children adopted by big families like this kind of children usually follow Wen's family name directly instead of giving another name. .

In other words, Wen Jia is also a kind person, and if the orphans picked up are talented in cultivation, they will be treated the same. Later, Wen Boqing and Min Sudi were in love with each other, and they did not dislike each other as an orphan, allowing them to form a couple.

"Or, you should ask the elders of Wen's family, they should know." Cheng Haodi suggested.

Wen Qiao nodded, he must ask.

Ning Yuzhou held her hand with a soft and warm voice, "If it is really related to the Min family of Shangzhou Island, we will go to Zhou Island and be sure to seek justice for you and your father."

Wen Qiao nodded again.

Although the evidence received was not much, and most of them were from the man repaired by her, his reaction also indirectly proved that her guess was correct.