329 : Puppets

Seeing that Gungun and the teacher had no life had make a deal, Pei Qiyu and Su Molan looked a little weird.

This little iron eater is too smart, right?

As the teacher Wuming said, Jinxuyun Huangzhu is indeed a good thing for refining Qiankun Dongfu, and this thing is not expensive, and it is not easy to cultivate. It is a short period in a hundred years. Even if the soul palace has a rich background, it is also only a few shots of golden beard and cloud emperor bamboo can be cultivated, and one can be exchanged directly. The lifelessness of the teacher is really a prodigal.

Of course, it was not their thing that was defeated, and the two naturally wouldn't talk too much.

Wen Gungun jumped on Shi Wuming's body, stepped on his body, and crawled towards the big round boulder.

Don't look at it being fluffy and chubby, it climbs really fast and steady, like a gecko, it climbs up on a big rock, and only stops when it is about to climb to the top.

"What is Wen Gungun going to do?" Su Molan asked in a puzzled manner.

Wen Qiao said, "I don't know either."

Although I know that Wen Billowing Wuyan Earth is very powerful, I really don't know what it can do.

Then they saw Wengun rolling on the rock, as if looking for something, until it was confirmed, did they scratch their claws at the rock.

The sharp claws and the strange stone rubbed out sparks, but only a little bit of stone debris was swept out.

Pei Qiyu said a little unexpectedly: "This strange stone is really hard in texture, and it seems that there is no way to even smell it. The teacher is lifeless, you can stay at ease, wait for us to find the fairy tool, and then find a way to come back and save you."

The teacher was so angry that he vomited blood, and cursed: "You Demon Cultivator, give up without trying hard, are you still a human?"

Strictly speaking, after Pei Qiyu awakened the memory of the Demon Seed, he was really not a human being.

So he didn't care, and continued to talk cool words, deliberately, the Qi Master was lifeless, seeing him vomiting blood with anger, the evil in the nature of the demon would be happy.

Fortunately, Wen Gungun was still powerful. When Shi Wuming was so angry with Pei Qiyu's cool words, a cobweb-like crack appeared on the surface of the big stone that suddenly pressed on him. The crack continued to expand, and the whole stone fell apart in an instant.

Wen Qiao and Su Molan quickly pulled the teacher away, and all the cracked stones fell, and soon a pile of rubble was piled up.

Wen Gumbling climbed a rock and fell to the ground, then twisted his body and crawled towards Wen Qiao.

Pei Qiyu said with a pity on his face: "It turns out that Wen Gungun can split different stones, it's a pity."

What a pity, everyone present understands it.

The teacher jumped up with lifeless anger and yelled: "You demon cultivator is really uneasy and kind, did it deliberately? It's a pity that it's not as you wish, Lao Tzu is fine now."

Pei Qiyu sighed and twisted the beginning, as if he didn't want to care about him.

Shi Wuming was alive and kicking again, and he was obviously crushed by the heavy stone on his lower body, but after being dragged out, he didn't even leave any injuries.

It seems that next time you encounter this kind of thing, you can kick him to stop it.

Shi Wuming was shocked, and immediately yelled: "Although I looked okay, it hurts. Pain is also a kind of injury. Do you understand?"