340 : Save people

Ning Yuzhou's observation is very careful, and his analysis is very convincing.

"That's really great." Shi Wuming was very pleased, "As long as you meet people, you can ask the situation clearly, and you will soon be able to leave this ghost place."

Wen Qiao agreed with him and said, "It's a good place, with a lot of space and few evil things. Let's just wait here."

If those passages are all evil things, it is estimated that most of the cultivators who enter this place will flee here, as long as they stay here and wait for them to send it to the door.

After the discussion, they began to wait for the rabbits on the altar that was almost destroyed by them.

After waiting for more than a long time, they noticed an abnormal movement coming from a passage.

Soon after, a few figures full of evil spirits rushed out of a passage. The appearance of these people was similar to the monster that had been blasted by the hare before. They were all corroded by the evil spirit of this place and transformed into walking monsters corpses.

When Wen Tutu was holding his big hammer and was about to blast them, Ning Yuzhou said: "Leave two for me to study."

Brother Ning naturally said,  so listen to what he said. Wen Tutu left two specially, the others were directly hammered, and then they were sacrificed with a diamond talisman to turn them all into corpses.

Hammer these walking-dead monsters before using the Diamond Talisman, the effect is better than using the Diamond Talisman directly, and it saves a lot of Diamond Talisman.

When Wen Tutu hammered the monsters, Wen Qiao tied the two monsters into rice dumplings with Thousand Sivine, and lifted them to the altar.

The two monsters were alive and kicking, smelling the fresh breath of flesh and blood on their bodies, and barked their teeth, struggling to pounce at them, and a breath of death rushed toward them.

The teacher hid his nose in disgust and withdrew aside, and when he saw that there was still blood and fleshy between their snarled teeth, he suddenly drew a sigh of relief.

"They were eating people just now!" Shi Wuming said in shock.

"What's weird?" Wen Qiao glanced at him. "Didn't my husband just say it?"

It's nothing strange, but these monsters were still cultivators before they were corroded by the evil spirits. The ones who could bite them as food should be companions who had no defense against them.

If they are still sane and know what they are doing, they will probably feel uncomfortable.

Shi Wuming sighed and murmured: "I didn't expect the evil spirit of this place to be so terrible. It can transform people into this kind of walking dead monster, but it is somewhat similar to zombies."

Ning Yuzhou began to study the two monsters, and Wen Qiao stood by to prevent them from hurting her weak chicken husband when they were struggling.

This cautious appearance made the teacher's eyes sore, and he wanted to say that this one is not so weak, and there is no need to be so cautious at all.

When Wen Tutu killed the monsters that ran out, when he returned to the altar, Ning Yuzhou had already studied the two monsters about the same.

"They can be regarded as walking corpses that have been eroded by the evil Yin Qi. The time should be within three days. After turning into a walking corpse, they will instinctively yearn for fresh flesh and blood, especially the spiritual body full of spiritual power of the cultivator. The attraction is very large, instinctively eager."