222 : Su Wangling

When the water mist belonging to the prison water was completely smudged into blood mist, the roar of water monsters came from the blood mist, and the sound of them constantly hitting the large array where the Tianfuzong and the disciples of Feixiandao were placed.

There was a bright aura from the rune array and the purification array, and at the same time, the filthy blood monsters screamed.

However, even so, the blood demons still rushed forward, constantly hitting the two large arrays at the entrance, trying to pollute and destroy the two large arrays.

The Suppression Talisman Array and the Purification Array have a certain restraint effect on these blood monsters that have been contaminated by the blood miasma, and they can stop them to a certain extent.

This blood demon was just the monster in the muddy turbid land who came to fight Qianfeng in advance. The cultivators knew this, but listening to the movement inside, they still couldn't stop the chills in their hearts.

Wu Qijie has been guarding the entrance of the prison water and his expression has not changed.

The blood demon was originally a water demon in the prison waters that feeds on the light-shaking grass. However, because the blood miasma broke through the seal, the blood miasma polluted the prison waters, and the water demon also became this low-level blood because of the blood miasma. The demon, their temperament became more fierce and ruthless, as if they were not afraid of death, they actually made a way path in the blood mist at the expense of their bodies.

When the blood demon finally crawled out of the blood mist at the entrance, Wu Qijie did not hesitate to lift the knife forward and behead the blood demon.

Fortunately, there are two big formations blocking them. The number of blood demon that can come out is not much. Most blood demon are affected by the evil charm and the pure spirit formation. When they can climb out, their strength has been weakened a lot.

With Wu Qijie guarding the entrance to the prison water, everyone felt more at ease.

These people did not do anything to watch inaction. After finding that their back path had been cut off, the Yuanzong realm cultivators present walked up to Su Wangling and Qiao Leshan to discuss the next battle with them.

Su Wangling said: "I see the big formation laid down by Young Master Ning. There are a total of 18 points that need to be guarded. As long as these 18 points are well guarded, this big formation should be able to support the arrival of the ancestors."

Qiao Leshan nodded and said to a resolute cultivator: "Friend Tu Dao, you try to guard every position, each position should be no less than five Yuanzong realm."

Tu Liang is a very important disciple of the Yuanzong Realm in the Sanxiu League. This time, the Sanxiu League sent people into the heavens to find the sacred tree. He was also headed. When he robbed the lotus seeds of Jinglingshui, Tu Liang was far away. The missed opportunity caused the San Xiu League to fail to grab a lotus seed.

He was quite unpleasant about this, and he also wanted to take a shot directly, but because the disciples headed by Feixiandao wanted to protect the two of Wen Qiao.

Qiao Leshan knew Tu Liang quite well. Knowing his abilities, this group of disciples from the Sanxiu League were also considered to have a good fighting capacity. They would still need their efforts to defend the big formation by then.

How Tu Liang didn't know Qiao Leshan's plan, but when it was a matter of life and death, it was not a time to care about those. If you really care about it, I'm afraid that Ning Yuzhou, who is also in the formation, must care about it first.