334 : Out

Little Qilin went back for most of the day.

If it weren't for the little unicorn who had signed a soul contract with Wen Qiao, Wen Tutu would have doubted whether the unicorn had deliberately deceived them here, and then would have a blow.

It's no wonder that it thinks the little unicorn so badly, it's really hard to calm down.

Unexpectedly, it didn't pay attention, and some inexplicable beasts depended on Xiao Miaomiao, and they had successfully depended on it. Even this unicorn is more insidious than them, directly contracting with Wen Qiao's soul, living and death together, occupying the best position around Xiao Miao miao.

This unicorn is too sinister and cunning!

Just when he heard that Tutu labelled Xiao Qilin as insidious and cunning, Xiao Qilin finally came back.

It got into the golden puppet stone statue, happily ran over to grab Wen Qiao, and said slyly, "Xiao Miaomiao, I have put away everything in the underground palace, when shall we leave?"

Wen Qiao said, "Don't call me Xiao Miaomiao, I have a name."

Little Qilin thought of Wen Gungun's name for Wen Qiao, and changed her words: "Sister Wen, when will we leave?"

"If there is nothing wrong, just leave." Wen Qiao said, and then asked it, "You leave the underground palace with us, what will happen to the others?"

"Just throw them all out." Xiao Qilin answered naturally, and was particularly unfriendly to the group of cultivators who broke into the underground palace.

Wen Qiao was immediately satisfied, "You too, throw us out, so as not to be suspected."

The little unicorn answered.

When Xiao Qilin's voice fell, Wen Qiao and the others felt a suction force pulling them away from the scene.

A sense of weightlessness came, and a group of people fell from the sky above Chiri Villa.

The quick-reacting cultivator turned over and jumped up, summoned a spirit sword or other spirit weapon, and landed lightly.

But most of them fell directly from mid-air, and fell to the ground fiercely, and the screams of ouch rang into one piece.

Wen Qiao and several people also fell directly from mid-air, but they did not react slowly and landed smoothly.

Only the teacher fell straight down lifelessly, just like the people around who were thrown out, he was caught off guard and fell to the ground with a dazed expression.

Little Qilin really treated them equally, and everyone was thrown out.

Pei Qiyu pulled Su Molan, and after the two fell to the ground smoothly, they quickly looked around.

When he saw Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao, and Wen Tutu next to them, Pei Qiyu's eyes flickered, and he hurriedly walked towards them and joined them.

"What happened?"

"Aren't we in the underground palace? I'm almost finishing the maze, why was I suddenly thrown out?"

"Do any of you know what's going on?"

"Did someone get the inheritance of Chiri Villa, so the underground palace closed early?"

…………

The voices of the crowd rang out in a mess, and there were many speculations among them.

Wen Qiao glanced calmly, and found that the place where Little Qilin threw them out happened to be the square where the villa entered. Almost 80% of the practitioners who entered the secret realm were here, crowding the originally spacious square.