208 : Thousand-Eyed Demon

Hearing Wu Qijie's instructions, Qiao Leshui nodded with a calm face.

No one took the eyes that Qiao Leshui saw just now as an illusion, or misread it.

Here is the original of heaven. It used to be an ancient battlefield. It has accumulated countless yin, resentments and obsessions... These resentments are gradually condensed and formed in the unique environment of the original of heaven, and they can be transformed into various forms. All kinds of monsters occupy various places in the heavens, and have great malice towards all the creatures that enter the heavens.

No place in Tianzhiyuan is safe, and they are not sure what is in this lake.

Wen Qiao looked at the other side of the lake, and the two hairballs squatting on her shoulders also looked at her. The fluffy and cute appearance, without any deterrent, looked like a pet that was acting coquettishly with the owner.

The boat opened the lake safely and silently and moved towards the center of the lake.

The silhouettes of the people on the boat were reflected on the lake, shaking with the ripples of the boat, and suddenly their bodies seemed to be wrinkled by one hand.

On the vast lake, there was only one small boat and five people on it, and there was a depressive atmosphere in the air.

Suddenly, Wen Tutu screamed loudly, and the Lingguo held in his paw smashed into the lake.

Wen Qiao followed the place where Wen Tutu attacked, and happened to see the eyes appearing in the lake. Those eyes looked at the people on the lake coldly, without the slightest emotion. When the spirit fruit smashed past, it instantly sank to the bottom of the lake.

Everyone who heard the movement turned their heads and looked around, but the eyes disappeared so fast that they didn't see anything.

"Miss Wen, what did you find?" Wu Qijie asked.

Wen Qiao said: "I didn't find it, it was Wen Tutu who discovered it first. It is indeed the eyes. It moves very fast. Once it is disturbed, it sinks to the bottom of the lake in an instant."

Wu Qijie's gaze fell on the two small hair ball on her shoulders.

At first glance, it looks like two demon pets that are not lethal, but when you look closely, you will find that the harmless demon rabbit is actually a mutant demon beast, and the other black and white bear cub... it should be an Iron-eater swallowing gold beast.

Whether it's a mutant monster or an iron-eating beast, it's not a cute little beast, it's cruel.

Wu Qijie didn't expect that an unknown female cultivator would be accompanied by two powerful monsters. Although they looked like juveniles, they could not be underestimated. This was inconsistent with what Wu Qijie had guessed about the identities of the two when he was in Feizhou. The two were definitely not the kind of casual cultivators without background.

At this moment, he saw that the female cultivator actually took out an earth-level best spirit pill and fed it to the demon rabbit, which seemed to reward it for being able to spot the eyes in the lake for the first time.

Where can I feed the monster beast with the best spirit pill, where is it?

Not long after, Wen Tutu discovered the eyes appearing in the lake again, this time even Wu Qijie could see clearly.

The eyes in the lake are like human eye pupils. Across the clear water, they look coldly at the people on the boat. The emotionless coldness makes people think that they want to pull the people on the boat into the lake and become their ompanion.