313 : Robber

When several people came to the streets of Huangu Town, they instantly felt a few malicious sights falling on them.

They didn't care, they went shopping in the street for a while, picked an inn to go in, symbolically placed a few foods, and sat there at ease listening to the people in the inn talking about the latest news.

New things happen every day in Huangu Town. As long as you go to a place with a lot of people, you can hear the gossip of both ears.

Today's new things in Huangu Town are related to the dead Teng Liniang. It is said that since Teng Liniang's death, many men in Huangu Town are dying for her, crying every day, and even many people have been angered.

Aunt Hua is one of the people who was angered.

However, Aunt Hua acted sturdy and sturdy, and no one was able to stab her with that fat body, but many people who went looking for things were scolded and defeated by her.

When Xiaoer from the store brought food, Pei Qiyu stopped him, lost two spiritual stones, and asked: "Why did Teng Liniang suddenly die? She was fine a while ago."

The second person in the shop saw two spirit stones, they were beautiful. Hearing this, he couldn't help but glance at the few people in the seat.

He hey, without asking them anything, just said: "Teng Liniang is unlucky! She did live a good life, but she didn't know that for a man, she wanted to challenge the rules of Huanguzhen and couldn't find any help for her. People, so just die like this."

"What are the rules in Huangu Town?" Su Molan pretended to be puzzled.

Xiaoer Dian just smiled and glanced at the Lingshi in his hand.

Su Molan wisely handed over two yuan.

Xiao Er from the shop immediately smiled and said cleverly: "You are a person of Huangu Town in life, and you can only be the bone of Huangu Town when you die! Now that you have become a person in Huangu Town, where would you like to go is so easy? Teng Liniang doesn't stay here forever, is in this Bone Town?"

Having said that, Xiao Er from the shop closed his mouth, stuffed the Lingshi into his sleeve, waved his hand to leave, and continued to serve other customers.

The food on the table looked delicious, but they already knew the rules of Huanguzhen, so naturally they wouldn't lift the chopsticks to move it.

Shi Wuming listened to the lively discussion in the restaurant lobby, and said with a clear expression: "It seems that this Teng Liniang is also the guardian of Huangu Town, but it is a pity that she violated Huangu Town's rules, so she had to die."

Ning Yuzhou nodded: "Teng Liniang really loved her last husband, but it is a pity that her husband is a foreign cultivator, and it is impossible to stay with her in Huangu Town forever. Teng Liniang did not want him to leave and regarded him as a sacrifice. Killed, after the killing, she regretted it again, and only then did she let people find out the cause of her husband's death."

Teng Liniang's behavior was obviously to help people find out the cause of the man's death, but in fact it provoked the rules of Huanguzhen and wanted to break the rules of Huangu's composure. But later things were out of her control and regretted again.

At that time, she came to Aunt Hua, also wanting Aunt Hua to help her escape from death.

Aunt Hua is also a guardian, knowing the rules of Huangu Town to the guardian, she is naturally unwilling to do this kind of thing and directly rejected her.

So Teng Liniang died in the end, becoming one of the countless bones in the bone house in Huangu Town.

Wen Qiao and Su Molan were both startled as the two smoothed out the cause and effect of the matter.