274 : Leaving together

Wen Qiao and Su Molan looked at Ning Yuzhou in amazement, thinking they had heard them wrong.

The Pleiades also looked confused, and said: "But if I leave with the Guardian, the Pleiades Continent has no Pleiades to suppress it, it will..."

Suddenly, the Pleiades fell silent and looked at Ning Yuzhou with horror.

It seemed to understand what Ning Yuzhou meant. It was only when it understood that it would be panicked.

The reaction of the Pleiades made Su Molan's heart tighten, and she faintly felt that the things suppressed by the Pleiades are not simple. If the Pleiadian continent loses it... she can't imagine the situation, although she resents those who are destroyed for the 28 Pleiades. The people in Pleiades didn't hate it enough to destroy the entire continent.

Cultivators will always have a certain feeling for the continent where they were born and for their growth. They can resent the cultivators on this continent, but they will rarely bear the heart to see the continent destroyed for some reason.

How innocent is the mainland for them to grow and provide them with the conditions to become stronger, and what's wrong?

"Husband, is this... not so good?" Wen Qiao said euphemistically.

Ning Yuzhou glanced at her, the expression on his face was extremely gentle, "Yes, it's really not so good! But it's not a way to continue like this, you must let the people on this continent know the meaning of the Pleiades map to the Pleiades continent, otherwise this kind of struggle will never end until the last guardian of the Pleiades will also perish, and even the Pleiades will be destroyed in their plunder. How is this different from the original?"

Wen Qiao was stunned, and felt that his words were reasonable.

At that time, how dangerous the situation in the heavens was, they all experienced it personally, and even Su Wangling, who was the guardian family of the Feixing Continent, took a trip to the heavens in person...

At this time, I heard him add an understatement: "As a guardian, there is only one bloodline left in the Su family now. Will this continent be destroyed because of these ignorant practitioners?"

If it is going to be destroyed sooner or later, it is better to teach those greedy practitioners a lesson that will be unforgettable for a lifetime, and get a glimmer of life.

Knowing what he meant, Wen Qiao and Su Molan stopped talking.

The Pleiades still had tears in their eyes, staring at Ning Yuzhou in a daze, and asked timidly, "Brother Ning, but if I'm gone, will the Pleiades continent be destroyed?"

"There will be an impact, but it won't be destroyed unless you don't come back later." Ning Yuzhou said.

The Pleiades immediately shook her head, "No, this is my responsibility, I can't let it go."

Wen Qiao saw it so persistent, and asked curiously: "Pale Star, why do you think this is your responsibility?"

Even with countless years of loneliness, she still didn't give up lightly. Wen Qiao couldn't understand why she persisted.

The Pleiades froze again, and said in a daze: "I don't know, it seems that someone asked me to do this. I can't live up to his expectations."

Because of the lack of memory of the Pleiades, it is natural to ask nothing, but Su Molan's heart is throbbing.

She suddenly understood why Su Jia would rather die in the Pleiades Continent generation after generation, and even be betrayed by others, leaving only the only blood, and still did not give up.