253 : Form-changing pill

After a while, the meditator gradually opened his eyes, and the spiritual energy in his body was almost restored.

Ai Jue ran over and sat next to Jiao Junhao, with a baby face full of smiles, and said: "Senior brother was right just now, if you don't have your explosive beads, I'm afraid we will all be planted on that floating island this time."

Speaking of this, Ai Jue still has lingering fears.

They had also encountered demon cultivators before, and although they fought extremely fiercely with those demon cultivators each time, they had never been trapped in a floating island by the demon heaven gate like this time, and the entire army was almost wiped out.

He didn't believe that the group of demons would kindly let them go, the thing demons would do was to kill them all.

The situation at the time was actually very dangerous.

Therefore, when Ning Yuzhou gave him a voice transmission and asked him to take advantage of people's attention, give the explosive orb to the senior, let the senior seize the opportunity to use the explosive orb to sneak attack, divert the attention of the group of magic repairs, and take the opportunity to break out of the siege, Ai Juehao Agree without hesitation.

Whether it is a righteous path cultivator who kills demons or demons kills them, it is a causal cycle, and there is nothing to resent.

Jiao Junhao nodded and said, "Junior Brother Ai is right."

The disciples of Zhenwu School and Hexinmen also came over, thanking Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao.

The words of the two were not deliberately concealed. Although they were meditating, they also listened to the words of the two. Only then did they realize that the thing with terrifying explosive power turned out to be provided by Ning Yuzhou.

After thanking the two, the senior sister of Hexinmen asked: "Young Master Ning, what is the previous bursting bead? Why haven't I heard of such spirit tools?"

"This is done by the master. When the master asked us brothers and sisters to come out for experience, they gave us some explosive beads for us to use for self-defense." Ning Yuzhou said politely.

Everyone suddenly felt that the master of Ning Yuzhou was really amazing.

Ai Jue said in surprise: "It turns out that your master is not only an array mage, but also a refiner."

Ning Yuzhou said modestly: "Unfortunately, I only learned the fur."

"Young Master Ning's formation skills are no longer considered a superficial, and besides, a person's energy is limited, how can he be so proficient at once?"

"Exactly, Young Master Ning is still young, and it's not bad to be proficient."

"..."

Wen Qiao sat next to her, listening to her husband's continued nonsense, flickering these cultivators on the Pleiades continent.

It can only be said that this group of people are a little simple, so they were unfortunately fooled, without even the slightest doubt.

There is also no doubt about Su Molan. She also feels that the master of Ning Yuzhou is very powerful and can teach these two very different apprentices, one focusing on martial arts and the other focusing on minor skills.

No wonder they had only two of them, so they dared to enter the Black Wind Desert.

When fighting on the floating island earlier, because of Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao's life-saving grace, Ai Jue had already introduced the two as confidantes. To Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao, he took a mouthful of "Brother Ning" and "Sister Wen". .