286 : Bones

As soon as he entered the space, Wen Qiao was shocked by the changes in the space.

I saw the edge of the space shifted outward several times, and the space that was originally crowded because of the planting of spiritual grasses now revealed a broad and open artistic conception.

This is never before, and I dare not expect it.

Ning Yuzhou paced over slowly, rarely asking in a reserved tone: "Aha, how is it?"

Wen Qiao blinked and said happily, "Husband, the space has become so big."

"It's nothing." Ning Yuzhou said reservedly, "The Primordial Spirit Realm is just a small boundary. When I cultivate to the Divine Realm in the future, maybe the space can grow into a small world."

"Really?" Wen Qiao was even more delighted.

What is the concept of a small world? Not a continent, but a whole world.

Ning Yuzhou nodded, "Dixi bloodline is one of the five emperor bloodlines, and the derived space does have this ability."

But that is a very long time matter. Whether or not a small world can be successfully opened up, even the five emperors can't confirm it, so there is no need to tell her about this.

Wen Qiao was amazed by his affirmation. As expected, her husband was amazing. It was obvious that everyone had awakened their bloodlines, but the others couldn't keep up. Not to mention that her inheritance is equivalent to Xiao Miaomiao, who is Wang Qirong of the pseudo-celestial fox blood, and Su Wangling of the spirit of the rhinoceros.

Wen Qiao felt that if he encountered people who had awakened their mysterious bloodlines in the future, those people would definitely not be able to compare with him.

"Chiji!"

While exclaiming, a big furry ball rolled over and arched her head on Wen Qiao's body, and Wen Qiao was buried in the fur.

"Chi Chi Chi!"

When Wen Qiao understood the meaning of Da Maoqiu smelling the ball, she suddenly felt helpless.

"Wen Qiuqiu, I can't do it now, I'm not free." She said apologetically, "We are going to Huangu Town to find the Thirteen Withered Bone Mansion. We don't know when we can leave, and then we have to find Shengwu back. The road to the mainland...I will spare time in the future, and I will definitely try to help you give birth to a lot of Zhu Xianling, so that you have a valley of Zhu Xianling."

Wen Qiao boasted that he went to Haikou. Anyway, Ning's space would expand again, and Zhu Xianling, who had made a valley for Wen Qiuqiu, was still okay.

Hearing the ball squeaked, as if asking her if it was true?

"Of course it's true, don't worry, I will do what I say." Wen Qiao promised, patted her chest.

After finally comforting the big hair ball, Wen Qiao looked for Wen Tutu's trace, "Smell the ball, smell the tutu? Why don't you see it?"

"It's there." Ning Yuzhou pointed to the back of the rattan house.

There is no change in the vine house, but the stone golden python line vine used to build the vine house has undergone great changes. Because the space suddenly expanded several times, the stone golden python line vine also released the shackles and grew unscrupulously, as if occupying the site as soon as possible. It saves Wen Qiao coming in, and all other places are designated as spiritual fields.

As a result, the Shijin python row vines grow steadily, and when you look at it, its vine branches and leaves are everywhere, lush and lush.

Wen Qiao took Wen Qiuqiu and Wen Gungun to the back of the rattan house.