363 : Liu Zizi

Wen Qiao looked at her, and they didn't expect Liu Zizi to be so keen.

In other words, Liu Zizi feels cute and playful, a little pure, and she is not the kind of perceptive person.

Liu Zizi smiled and said: "It's very simple. If an outstanding person like you, if you are a cultivator in the inner waters, I must have seen it. I am not boasting, I know all the young talents in the inner waters."

This group of people is very good in appearance and temperament, and the cultivation base is not low, no matter where they are, they can be called geniuses, how can they be unknown? There is only one possibility, and that is the cultivator from the Central Continent.

There are many talents in the Central Continent, more and better than those in the inner waters.

Wen Qiao's hearts suddenly understood that Liu Zizi's identity was not simple, otherwise it would not be possible for her to say this kind of "young talent in the inner seas, I know that just as a disciple of the thirteen lines of Zhongzhou Island."

As she was talking, the battle outside finally ended.

Everyone looked over and found that the sea beast that attacked the ship had retreated. The people of Haiyun Pavilion killed the pirate who drove the sea beast. The rest of the pirates saw that the situation was wrong and had already fled from the sea.

The people of Haiyun Pavilion did not keep chasing them, allowing the group of pirates to escape.

Liu Zizi whispered to them: "The backing of Haiyun Pavilion is Zhanhailou on Shangzhou Island. Those pirates are going to be unlucky."

Liu Nan Dou said on the side: "That's not necessarily. Pirates are not stupid. If there is no benefit for them to take risks, they will not attack Haiyun Pavilion's ship! I think those pirates will take the initiative. There must be some reason. "

Hearing this, Wen Qiao's brows twitched slightly, and she instinctively thought of the Min family on Shangzhou Island.

Judging from the behavior of the people behind the scenes who killed her parents back then, they must have left someone in the Central Continent staring at them, and they must have learned that they had gone to the inner waters. Maybe they had already set up a net to rob them on the road, but the Central Continent was not Min's territory. No matter how magical the Min family was, they would not dare to reach out to the Central Continent to allow them to reach the inner waters smoothly all the way.

But after coming to the inner waters, everything is different.

In the inner waters, a person of the top power secretly wanted to do something easily, let alone hire pirates to intercept them.

Pirates are all desperadoes. If they have enough benefits, they are not afraid of Shanghai Cloud Pavilion. After completing the mission, they will immediately hide with the benefits they have received. The Saint Martial Continent is so big, where can't you hide?

So if the pirates were really instigated by Min's people, it wouldn't be surprising.

Probably they did not expect that Qin Hongdao would choose the ships of Haiyun Pavilion with the rich and generous, and the strength of Haiyun Pavilion was worthy of its expensive ferry tickets without hurting the guests.

After the pirates retreated, the guests on the ship returned to the cabin to rest with satisfaction.

After returning to the cabin, Shi Wuming said, "Hey, I think the pirates may have been sent by the Min clan."

"It's also possible." Ning Jichen was worried. The Min clan's status in the inner waters is equivalent to that of the Chixiao Sect, Qingyun Sect and Guiyi Sect in the Central Continent, and may be in trouble.