235 : Treatment

After the two of Venerable Thunder left, Su Shouling went to the Qi Ling Pavilion first.

Seeing his father coming, Su Wangling asked, "Father, are they gone?"

"Let's go." Su Shouling said, "When they came, they were aggressive and scolded on the spot by Hong Fu. They were more sensible when they left. I guess they won't run over so recklessly next time."

Su Wangling was not surprised, and said: "These two seniors have upright temperaments. It is normal to be anxious to find out about the news. I guess they won't be so aggressive next time, and they will definitely think more."

Su Shouling sounded amused. "Uprightness" was considered polite. In his opinion, these two guys were simply stupid, and they ran over after being instigated casually.

Shenmu is too attractive, and few people can withstand the temptation.

They don't necessarily want to swallow the treasure tree of Shenyin alone, but want to plan some benefits. For the cultivators in the Yuan Dynasty, many heavenly materials and earth treasures are no longer attractive to them, but Shenmu is definitely an exception.

If you can use the sacred tree to make a magic weapon, it can be used to block the thunder tribulation when you advance to the Yuansheng realm or cross the flying tribulation in the future, which is one more life.

"However, Young Master Ning is quite capable, so he can make the group of Fulu masters willing to defend him." Speaking of this, he couldn't help but feel a little bit of amusement.

Thinking of Venerable Hongfu's appearance like a calf-guard, Su Shouling felt that he still underestimated Ning Yuzhou, and admired his methods very much, so that he could be cited as his own person by the dignified ancestor of the Yuan Dynasty and the king-level Fulu master. For him to meet those cultivators who have bad intentions.

Su Wangling agreed with him and said: "Young Master Ning is really good at it, and he acts differently." He thought for a while, and said in a rather subtle tone, "He has a rare charm in him, which is easy to make people put down their heart and befriend him."

Su Shouling smiled.

But that's not the case, no matter who it is, after getting along with him, he will find this son quite rare, and he can't help being polite, and unknowingly treat him as his own, and will not tolerate others to insult them.

The father and son talked about the outside situation, discussed the matter of Tianzhiyuan, and finally decided to continue to wait and see.

Everything, wait for the two Yuanshengjing Venerables to come out of the blood miasma.

As long as the two have experienced the danger of the Heavenly Origin, they will definitely understand the meaning of the Shenyin Treasure Tree to the Heavenly Origin, and will not tolerate other cultivators to act on the Shenyin Treasure Tree.

As long as they speak, are they still afraid that those cultivators who have a bad heart will have another heart?

After leaving the Qiling Pavilion, Su Shouling walked towards the guest house.

In the small building of the guest house, Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao quickly got up to greet them when they heard that Su Shouling had arrived.

When Su Shouling saw them, he told them about the previous arrival of Venerable Thunder and Venerable Hongfu by the way.

Both responded calmly.

Wen Qiao secretly thought that although her husband is a good person, she didn't just take out her inheritance to teach others. Since she taught, she would naturally gain something. Venerable Hongfu and the disciples of Tianfuzong, this is the harvest.