203 : Flying Dragon Chamber of Commerce

Until the beginning of next month, Qiao Leshui was tied again by Qiansi Ceng and began to wait anxiously for the result.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou are still with him as they have been in the past few months.

Qiao Leshui watched the dawn arrive, staring until dawn, still sane.

After realizing that he hadn't lost his mind, Qiao Leshui almost wanted to hold Ning Yuzhou's leg and wept bitterly, thanking him for his life-saving grace.

He said excitedly: "Young Master Ning, I haven't lost my mind."

Ning Yuzhou smiled at him and said to Wen Qiao, "Aha, let him down first."

Wen Qiao's fingers moved, and the Qiansi Ceng tightly tied to Qiao Leshui's body loosened, and Qiansi Ceng tucked it back on Wen Qiao's wrist, hanging down with the wide sleeves, like a beautiful dark red tassel. .

Qiao Leshui came to Ning Yuzhou excitedly, and asked happily and nervously, "Mr. Ning, am I doing it this way?"

Ning Yuzhou asked him to stretch out his hand and check his body again. With a smile on his face, he said gently: "Your soul is still missing. You need to continue to take Ning Yuan Dan to repair it. The rest is nothing."

Hearing this, Qiao Leshui's eyes were a little wet.

I originally thought that one day is a day, and I don’t know when I will die. Maybe my brother has not been able to discover the real cause of his death, and he still paid for the Qiao family as he did in the past, delaying his practice for this...

Once thought of this, his heart felt like being burnt and uncomfortable.

And now, he is really well.

He can continue to live, find his brother, and then seek justice for himself.

Seeing that he was about to cry, Wen Gungun, who was sitting next to him gnawing on the sea sugarcane, glanced at him, thought about it, and handed him the remaining half of the sea sugarcane.

"Hmm~" I'll give it to you, don't cry.

The moist ground of Qiao Leshui's eye sockets was obscured by a small iron-eater cub.

He couldn't laugh or cry, but was also very heartbroken by the little iron beast's behavior. He felt that the monster beasts raised by the girl were indeed two cute little ones, and said, "You can eat by yourself, I'm fine."

Wen Gungun glanced at him and saw that he was really not crying, so he calmly retracted the sea sugarcane and put it into his mouth to chew.

After Qiao Leshui was in good mood, he asked Ning Yuzhou and the others: "Young Master Ning, Miss Wen, when shall we set off to Heaven?"

Now that his body has healed, he can't wait to go to Tianzhiyuan, wanting to find his brother as soon as possible.

Ning Yuzhou said: "The city of Danfu is far away from the heavens, so we'd better go there early."

Qiao Leshui nodded, there were still two months left from the day when the disciples of Feixian Island went to Tianzhiyuan for trial, and there was still enough time. He hopes to see the disciples of Feixian Island outside the Heavenly Plain. If he misses it, it will not be easy to find them in the Heavenly Plain.

Ning Yuzhou said again: "However, if only the three of us pass by, I am afraid that the road will not be safe."

Although Qiao Leshui had never been to the Heavenly Land before, he had heard about it, and nodded, "Indeed, I heard that the road to the Heavenly Land is full of bandits, and the forces entrenched in it are complex, and  if you don’t have any skills at all, there is no way to pass safely."