250 : Yinshen Flower

These cultivators all sympathized with Su Molan, who was disfigured by the poison of the black scorpion, especially when Wen Qiao was by her side as a reference group. The black and swollen face and swollen body made the male Xiu pitiful.  The female nun couldn't bear it.

And because of the disfigured girl Su Molan, their attitude towards the three of them became more cordial.

After all, everyone in the world sympathizes with the weak, and these three seem really pitiful.

Su Molan, who was sympathized by everyone, had no expression on her face.

Ning Yuzhou looked in his eyes, still calm on his face, and continued to chat with Ai Jue.

Knowing that they were leaving the Black Wind Desert, Ai Jue invited them to go with him and said: "I heard that the Motianmen also sent people to the Black Wind Desert this time, saying that they were looking for the Yinshen Flower. The people of Motianmen have always acted cruelly and domineeringly. In order to rob the floating island, they killed a lot of righteous practitioners with very cruel methods. We met once before, but fortunately we avoided it in time..."

Following the conclusion of Ai Jue's words, the faces of the disciples of Hexinmen and Zhenwu School also showed worry and anger.

No matter which continent you are in, there are conflicts between the two ways of right and evil, and it is never possible to shake hands and make peace.

Ning Yuzhou's face also showed worries at the right time, and finally understood why this group of famous disciples would take the initiative to talk to them before, and it turned out that they wanted to win them over. If they met someone from the Demon Gate, they would have a helper.

Sure enough, after Ai Jue finished speaking, Jiao Junhao asked them: "I wonder three people who met the Demon Gate in the Black Wind Desert?"

Ning Yuzhou rejoiced and said, "That's not true."

Wen Qiao and Su Molan were still expressionless.

Jiao Junhao's gaze slipped over them.

Ning Yuzhou's performance is impeccable, and he is only a Yuan Kongjing cultivator. Because of the inertia of the cultivator, it is inevitable that he will despise it a bit, and will not take a cultivator lower than his own cultivation level into his heart.

Wen Qiao Qingli is refined and beautiful, she is rare to see, she does not consciously attract the attention of others, but if she is cold, it will be difficult for others to see anything on her face.

As for Su Molan, he couldn't see anything from this black and swollen face, and after looking at it for a long time, he felt so ugly that people couldn't bear to look directly.

No matter it was Jiao Junhao or the others, his gaze paused on Su Molan's face, and then he quickly looked away.

Although it wasn't her fault to be like this, they felt sorry for her being disfigured by the Black Scorpion Venom, but they still felt so ugly.

The cultivator has spiritual energy to quench the body, there are few ugly people, it is rare to see a person who has been poisoned and disfigured, and it is normal that he cannot accept it for a while.

Knowing that the people from the Demon Gate are also in the Black Wind Desert, Ning Yuzhou looks worried and decides to walk with them. If he meets the people from the Demon Gate, he will be able to take care of him.

Ai Jue is a familiar one. He has the same cultivation base as Ning Yuzhou. After chatting with him a few words, I feel that Ning Yuzhou's temper is very suitable for his appetite. When he knows that Ning Yuzhou is still an earth-level formation mage At that time, it was even more shocking.