308 : Ghosts

The icy and icy cold air entered the body, and everyone felt stiff, and even basic reactions became extravagant.

Wen Qiao was shocked in their hearts. It was the first time they encountered such a terrible cold air. The situation where they could not even control their bodies was unacceptable.

The five men and two monster beasts fell straight from the cliff.

Fortunately, the monster that flew out of the Evil Spirit Abyss didn't notice the few small people who cultivated. Perhaps this group of people was weak in its eyes and not as weak as a small bug, and it was too lazy to pay attention, only the bone tail gently swept away. Sweeping, another gust of wind blew away the people who fell off the cliff.

"Chiji!"

Jumped over with the big fur ball that fell together, and caught the nearest Wen Qiao.

As for the others, because the wind is too strong, they will blow people far away, swallowed by the clouds and mist under the Evil Abyss, and the ball can't fly after smelling the ball. There is no way to catch everyone with its fur ball , can only squeak while protecting Wen Qiao on its back and fall freely together.

"Ahhhhh-"

The howling wind sounded in my ears, and a scream sounded in the wind.

Wen Qiao was lying on the furry body of Da Maoqiu, and she was speechless when she heard this energetic scream.

Because of the cold air entering the body, she now has difficulty even turning her neck, let alone opening her mouth to scream. It was a kind of icy cold that seemed to freeze even the sound, and only a kind of ho-ho, broken sound could only be made in his mouth, not to mention such a full-fledged scream.

It seems that Shi Wuming's physical fitness is quite good, and you can punch two more punches next time.

With a bang, the big hair ball finally landed, and even bounced up due to inertia, and the person on its back also fell off.

Wen Qiao felt her body fall on the soft and moist soil.

The pain is not painful, but it feels very bad, because the soil on the ground is wet and cold, and the damp air is constantly pouring into the body, as if even the bone marrow is frozen.

This is even worse.

"Chiji!"

Da Maoqi ran over, rubbed Wen Qiao on the ground, put a piece of honey in her mouth, and arched her onto her back.

Wen Qiao reluctantly tilted her head and glanced around.

They fell off the cliff, directly to the bottom of the cliff, beside the towering cliff wall, the ground was wet and muddy mud. The dim light, the gloomy atmosphere, and the scattered blue-black bones around, the eyes are extremely cold and gloomy.

Going forward was shrouded in gray mist, and couldn't see the situation ahead.

There is no doubt that this place should be Evil Spirit Abyss.

Wen Qiao scanned the surroundings, but did not find the figures of Ning Yuzhou and Wen Gungun, and she was a little anxious: "Husband... Jun..." Her stiff tongue could only make a broken sound, and she was full of words. Head sweating profusely.

Fortunately, it's not stupid to smell the ball. She understood her meaning in an instant and gave a squeaky cry.

The wind was too strong just now and it blew them away.

Wen Qiao said anxiously: "Go...find..."

Da Maoqiu obediently carried her to find someone, while putting another piece of honey in her mouth.