227 : Little Sacred tree inheritance

The blood mist rushed in and spread out unscrupulously. The powerful and evil aura swept from the blood mist crushed all the creatures outside the prison water.

The cultivators in the big formation were almost immobile by the aura, and their eyes could not help showing deep despair and unwillingness.

Just as everyone was desperate, the evil and terrifying powerful aura suddenly came to an end.

Roar--

An angry and unwilling roar sounded behind the blood fog.

The cultivators in the large formation looked over in amazement, and found that the blood mist that had spread violently outwards was forced back. They seemed to have their own consciousness, retreating in fear, and they actually retreated dozens of feet, and the tortoise shrank in the waters of the prison. At the entrance, it dared not spread one step further.

At this time, everyone also saw a jade bottle that appeared at the entrance of the prison water. The jade bottle was filled with the fragrance of the Jingling water lotus, and there was a palpitating breath.

"what is this?"

Everyone was amazed and frightened, and they already understood that the thing in this bottle must have blocked the monster in the muddy ground and didn't let it come out.

"This is the breath of Jingling Water Lotus!"

"Isn't the Jingling water lotus withered and died?"

"Only the clean aura of a fifth-rank sacred lotus like Jingling Water Lotus can force the monsters in the prison turbid land to be repelled."

...

It may be the rest of their lives after the disaster, a group of people were afraid, and they couldn't help feeling a little more excited, and couldn't help but talk about it.

Ning Yuzhou stepped forward, helped the jade bottle that had fallen on the ground, and said, "This is the lotus seed of Jingling Water Lotus."

Everyone looked at him without saying a word.

When competing for the lotus seeds of the Jingling Water Lotus in the prison waters, Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao got three lotus seeds, which is clear to everyone present. Therefore, everyone didn't doubt his words, and they were very confused about Ning Yuzhou's willingness to take out a lotus seed to drive off the monster in the blood miasma ground.

Thanks to him for his timely action, but also felt that they had three lotus seeds, and it was right to use one lotus seed to save them.

Ning Yuzhou ignored the thoughts of these people. He didn't move the jade bottle, and quickly laid a formation around the jade bottle, obviously to isolate it.

Su Wangling and Qiao Leshan walked over.

Ning Yuzhou glanced at them, but didn't hide it.

So when the two of them looked at the situation in the jade bottle, they couldn't help showing surprise.

The jade bottle is not covered with a stopper, and you can clearly see the black and white liquid in the jade bottle, as well as the lotus seeds of the Jingling water lotus soaked in it, and the lotus seeds have actually taken root and sprouted, not pure Lotus seeds.

Both of them looked at Ning Yuzhou in surprise.

Ning Yuzhou didn't explain to them. With his movements, the jade bottle was hidden by the formation, blocking everyone's inquiring sight. So those people didn't know that it was not the lotus seeds of the Jingling Water Lotus that forced the monsters back in the blood miasma, but the lotus seeds that had taken root and sprouted them back.