Chapter - 1 | Happy Birthday

Here we go with the first chapter.

Hope you will enjoy reading.

Baar baar din yeh aaye 

baar baar dil yeh gaaye...

Baar baar din yeh aaye 

baar baar dil yeh gaaye...

Tu jiye hazaaron saal 

yeh meri hai aarazoo...

Happy birthday to you 

happy birthday to you...

Happy Birthday to you 

happy birthday to you...

The whole room filled with applause as everybody sang for the birthday girl while she blew the candle and cut the homemade chocolate cake.

"Happy budday Gulaaab - jaaamun !!!", the man exclaimed tossing the cute baby girl in air. 

"Veerji... happy budday nhi happy birthday hota hai...", a girl in her early twenties said with a faint smile and watery eyes.

"Arre haan yaar Nikki vhi...."

"Kya yaar... tu bhi na meri angreji par hi dhyaan deti reh...", her brother who too was emotional replied with a smiling face.

"Aaj mela balday hai (Aaj mera birthday hai)...", the cute baby girl clapped ecstatically.

Nikki was happy seeing her baby girl in joy but at the same time her heart was breaking into million pieces for a reason.

"Mummy.. vo kitni khush hai dekho... agar... agar vo aaj hote to kitna achcha hota na... mujhe... mujhe bohot yaad aa rhi hai unki...", she said to her mother with tears in her eyes. 

"Nikki sambhaal khud ko... tu toot jaayegi to Mimi ko kaun sambhaalega...", her mother too was fighting with tears.

"Itne dino se sambhaala hai khudko... lekin aaj...aaj ke din Mimi paida hui thi"