Chapter - 40 | Pinky Plomish

Here's the 40th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Aaiye dekhte hai aakhir Shaan ne Anokhi ki madad asal mein kaise ki 👇😁

"Chalo..."

"Ab main bohot khush hoon...", mumbled Anokhi as she took her seat in the classroom.

"Meri Mimi mere paas hi hai..."

"Ab mujhe tension lene ki koi baat nhi..."

She smiled and said, "Vo yahi hain... mere bohot paas..."

"Vha kuch takleef bhi nhi hogi use... Naa hi kisi aur ko..."

"Vo bohot pyaari bachchi hai meri... Vo meri chhutti hone tak vha rahegi... Kisi aur ko bhi koi pareshaani nhi hone degi..."

Soon Reema too joined her in the bench.

Anokhi informed her about her decision regarding Mimi, and Reema, too, was overjoyed.

"Yaar Anokhi..."

"Tune bohot achcha kiya Mimi ko Crèche se chudva liya...", Reema said.

"Vo bechaari apni Mumma ko bhi miss karti hogi na..."

"Ab Mimi bhi tujhse door nhi aur tujhe bhi koi tension nhi...", she smiled.

"Haan Reema..."

"Shaan Sir ne meri bohot badi help kardi... Main unki bohot shukraguzaar hoon...", she expressed her gratitude for him.

After a short time, the class resumed as usual, with Shaurya's lecture.

After the first lecture, it was time for the next.

Shaurya walked out of the class, but he was having a headache. He didn't want to go to his cabin, so decided to take a stroll.

He first went to his cabin to put the book backs he had brought with him. After that, he went outside to catch a breath of fresh air in the cool breeze.

Suddenly, a crave for coffee arose in him.

Because he was outside, he decided to go to the cafeteria and get a cup of coffee.

He started walking towards the cafeteria and ended up in the kitchen. He walked in and was completely taken aback when his gaze fell on the room's far corner.

An involuntarily smile made way to his lips seeing the scene in front of him.

A sweet little girl in a short blue floral dress, with a cute ponytail on her head, sat silently on the chair, looking around.

"But what was she doing there ?...", he wondered, totally shocked.

He didn't waste any more time pondering why she was there and simply ran over to her.