Chapter - 97 | The Game of Eyes

Hello all! 🤧🖐️🖐️❤️❤️

As promised, I'm back here after the break🥹💖 Thank you so much for the love, for the patience, and for waiting for me.

Here's the 97th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Sunlight broke through the clouds, ushering in a new day

Sunlight broke through the clouds, ushering in a new day. Another new day began with the onset of people's daily routines.

Kitty was combing her hair as she stood in front of the mirror, but her thoughts were elsewhere. Lost in some thoughts. Some contemplations. The comb in her hand roamed randomly through her hair as she concentrated on those thoughts.

"Oye!..." A nudge from Bebo startled Kitty out of her fantastical land.

"Kha khoyi hui hain?..." Bebo asked amusingly. She was surprised to see her sister so immersed in thought.

Bebo was ready and looking for Kitty when she found the latter staring blankly into the mirror with her hair still undone.

"Bebo..." Kitty spoke up.

"Yaar kal jo kuch bhi hua naa... Main abhi bhi usse ubhar nhi paayi hoon..." She spoke with a tone of incredulity.

Listening to it, realization dawned upon Bebo about all the events of the previous day. She perfectly knew of what Kitty was trying to bring her attention to. She was indeed on the same page as Kitty regarding it.

"Tu... Shaurya Bhaiya ke baare mein soch rhi hai?..." Bebo asked though, to confirm her doubts.

"Aur nhi toh kya..." Kitty said the obvious.

"Mujhe naa... Abhi bhi yakeen sa nhi aa rha ki kal jo kuch bhi hua... Vo sab sach mein hua..."

"Matlab agar hua bhi... Toh mujhe samajh nhi aa rha ki kyun hua-..."

"Lekin mujhe toh bade achche se samajh aa chuka hai ki kya hua... Aur kyun hua..." Kanchan's words cut into Kitty's as she walked into the room with a witty smile on her face.

"Bhabhi aap..." Bebo turned to face her.

"Tum dono kya baatein kar rhe ho itni der se??... Neeche sabhi bas tum dono ka hi intezaar kar rhe hain..." Gayatri said as she emerged from behind Kanchan. Her daughters were taking so long getting ready that she had to come up and call them to save them from Bade Papa's scolding for being late at the breakfast table.

"Mom... Vo hum bas abhi aane hi vaale the..." Kitty hurriedly began styling her hair.

"Naha to kab ka liya... Itni der se kya kar rhi hai tu? ... Aur kya baatein chal rhi thi tum dono mein abhi haan?... Kya samajh nhi aa rha?..." Gayatri asked Kitty. She wanted to know what discussion was going on between her daughters.