Chapter - 65 | Trapped

Here's the 65th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Today was the day of the concert

Every student was preoccupied with the decorations. They were divided into groups and assigned specific tasks, which they were engrossed in wrapping up.

Because it was an event day, everyone was dressed to the nines.

Anokhi wasn't wearing anything particularly impressive, just a pink anarkali that looked "simply beautiful" on her.

*edited 😁*

*edited 😁*

She was doing her task, but she had no idea that someone was watching her every move and action.

"He" was watching her intently. He was keeping a close eye on her, no matter what she was doing or where she was going.

He was standing on the stairwell, but his resplendent orbs were all focused on Anokhi. He was being enticed by her appearance.

He could no longer stand being so far away from her and began walking towards her. He arrived and took in the image of her frame once more.

"Aaj toh badi khoobsoorat lag rhi hain aap Misssss Bhalla..."

Anokhi, who had been working until now, was startled by the sudden interruption, and when she turned to see who it was, she was taken aback, followed by uneasiness.

She didn't know why, but whenever "he" came close or was around, she felt insecure, and the way he used to speak up added to it. She had previously experienced similar feelings, but had dismissed them thinking them to be her own misinterpretation. But this couldn't be normal every time it happened.

She didn't know what to say in response to the unwelcome compliment, so she greeted him with a forced smile.

"G... "Good morning Vivek Sir..." she said quickly, averting her gaze.