Chapter - 89 | Making A Move To Mend

Here's the 89th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

"Itni badi baat tum mujhe ab bta rhe ho Alok !

"Itni badi baat tum mujhe ab bta rhe ho Alok !..."

"Shaurya us bachchi ko bohot pehle se jaanta hain ??!..."

"Aur mujhe lga ki vo dono bas kuch hi din pehle ek doosre se mile hai..." Devi said to Alok, more as a scold.

"Arre Parjai Ji... Mujhe bhi toh aaj hi pta chala..."

"Aaj jab us bachchi ko Shaurya ke cabin mein dekha naa... To un dono ke dekhkar hi lag rha tha ki vo ek doosre ko bohot dino se jaante hain..."

"Shaurya toh bade haskar baat kar rha tha usse... Aur aapko pta hain... Usne us bachchi ko toh apni godi mein bithaaya hua tha..."

"Dono mein bada pyaar hai saaf pta chal rha tha..." Alok made a special remark.

As she listened to this, Devi's eyes widened in extreme shock. She could make out from what Alok said that Shaurya and that little girl had built up a "great" bond. She couldn't let it go on like this.

"Un dono pe kadi nazar rakho Alok..." she said the next moment, her voice firm.

"Vo kab milte hain... Kya karte hain... Yeh sab mujhe jaanna hain..."

"Un dono ko main zyaada kareeb nhi aane de sakti..." she said, determined.

Alok listened to her silently, and realized that now his duty would be to keep an eye on them every day to observe more of their interactions, ascertain how their relationship was progressing, and "report" it to Parjai Ji.

Devi was absorbed in her own thoughts. She was filled with dread at the prospect of Shaurya and that little girl's bond leading to something she would NEVER want.

She couldn't even confront Shaurya about it because it would make him wonder how she knew about it. In such a situation, the only thing she could do was find out if they met every day, if their interactions were becoming more cozy with each other, and so on; that's why she told Alok to keep his watchful eye on them.

She decided that she would think about what action to take next based on what Alok would report to her about them in the coming days.

Even though it was just a little girl, her fearful heart couldn't settle, wondering what if even the little girl snatched her son away from her.

Little did she know that her "worst" imagination would come TRUE very soon...