Chapter - 95 | Topsy - Turvy

Here's the 95th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

MERE HAATH MEIN

MERE HAATH MEIN

TERA HAATH HO

SAARI JANNATEIN MERE SAATH HO...

Workers who had arrived to wrap up the DJ set had mistakenly turned on the button that caused this music to play, resulting in the present enchanting atmosphere.

The song was so perfect and analogous to the current situation where one had the other's palm in his grip.

Something similar forthcoming in the near future seemed to be hinted at.

The two sets of eyes were locked onto one another in a hypnotic trance. Neither of them was in a state to feel the surroundings. It was as if it were just the two of them.

Unfortunately, the mesmerizing spell that had fallen over them was broken a short time later when the song abruptly stopped midway.

As soon as the workers realized their blunder, they turned off the switches, detached the connections, and began moving the stuff up into the truck's deck.

At this point, Shaurya and Anokhi gained back consciousness, as did the stunned onlookers, Reema and Betty, who were lost in the surreal scene unfolding before their eyes.

Reema was gazing raptly at Anokhi. With great interest.

"Yeh dono ko achanak kya hua..."

"Aise ek – doosre ko is tarah se kyu ghoor rhe hai ?..." she wondered.

She was ruminating to herself about why it felt to her as if Shaurya Sir and Anokhi were feeling "something" for each other. Feelings that were stacking momentum inside them but couldn't be voiced out. That couldn't be verbalized. That, in fact, needed no oral translation. Instead, what was striking was how they were staring at each other with unspoken emotions.

This aspect of Shaurya Sir, in particular, puzzled her. She had no idea he had this side to him. What surprised her was his move to approach Anokhi to inspect her severely burned hand. Especially since she wasn't expecting him to react in such a way. She was yet to accept this most recent development.

While Reema was occupied in processing the recent happening, Bebo, on the other hand, was in a position of dumbfound seeing her Shaurya Bhaiya. For some reason, she couldn't help but notice how tenderly and empathetically he was holding the hand of her friend Anokhi in his hold.

The way his soft eyes were staring at Anokhi's all the while astonished her. She found it staggering. She was stupefied by this side of her Bhaiya, who was visibly distressed and disturbed over Anokhi's injury. Even though the burn was on Anokhi's skin, it seemed to hurt him as well. The pain seemed to be ripping through him as well, when it was actually Anokhi who was suffering. She couldn't understand what made her Shaurya Bhaiya come out in this light today.