Chapter - 68 | Looming Unease

Here's the 68th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

It was the following day at college

It was early afternoon time, and Shaurya was in his cabin. He had finished his lectures and was preoccupied with Vivek and Anmol's thoughts. He was just waiting for word that Vivek had been apprehended and that his nephew had confessed to all of their crimes.

To gather evidence against them, he had already asked the staff to provide video footage of the corridor near the washroom and adjacent areas. He had checked on them, and Vivek was clearly visible there that he had gone to the girl's washroom, but nothing more; however, the fact that he went to the girl's washroom despite being a male was still a major evidence against him.

He needed to notify ACP of this, and he was going to call him when, to his amazement, Ahir's call rang on his phone just then. He looked surprised that what a coincidence it was. It was as if they shared a connection. He answered the phone.

"Hello..."

"Hello Professor... ACP Ahir this side..."

"Jee boliye Officer... Vivek ka kuch pta chala ?...", he briskly inquired.

"Dekhiye Proffesor... I need your help..."

"Anmol ke through hume Vivek ke farmhouse ka pta chala tha... Jha meri team poore time nazar rakh rhi thi and finally usko pakad liya gaya hai Mr. Sabharwal..."

"Officer...", Shaurya exhaled a big sigh.

"Iska matlab Vivek ko arrest kar liya gaya hai ?..."

"Of course Professor... He has been arrested... And we need some concrete evidence against him before we can move forward with our investigation..."

"Anmol ne abhi tak poori tarah apna mooh nhi khola hai... but he is providing information in bits and pieces..."

"Lekin aap chinta mat keejiye Professor... Voh bhi bohot jald ho jaayega..."

"Filhaal maine aapko yeh btaane ke liye phone kiya hai ki I urgently need your help..."

"Kaisi help Officer ?... Btaaiye...", Shaurya was ready to lend a helping hand in putting the perpetrators behind bars as soon as possible.  After all, he had been eagerly anticipating this moment to see the offenders in their "rightful place" for upsetting the security and harmony of his college by committing such vile act.

"Professor... Vo incident jaha hua tha uske aaspaas CCTV surveillance to hoga hi... I need to look through them to see if there's anything that can be used against him..."