Chapter - 14 | Rude ?

Here's the 14th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Three lectures had passed and then it was time for break

"Anokhi chal canteen chale ?"

"Reema tu... tu jaa... main thodi der baad aati hu... mujhe bhookh nhi hai"

"Main kaise batau tujhe Reema... pta nhi meri bachchi ne vha abhi tak apna tiffin khaaya hoga ya nhi... ye jaane bina main kaise kha sakti hu... ", she thought to herself.

"Achcha jaldi aana... vaise tu abhi kaha jaa rhi hai ?"

"Main library jaa rhi hu... kuch books issue karvaane hai"

"Okkay... jaldi aana"

"Hmmm... bye"

Thereupon, Anokhi went to the library.

She entered the library through the large door. She took her first step in and looked around. Many diverse groups of students were sitting there with friends and studying.

There were huge windows at the back of the library that give a magnificent and outstanding look, while also bringing in a powerful light into the library. Artificial trees and plants stood in almost every corner of the library, giving it a unique and beautiful look.

A quote on the front wall which read, "Education gives you wings to fly" gave her a sense of pride.

She took a step forward and touched the Mahogany bookshelf as if feeling something out of it. The antique smell of the pages of old books, the untouched books lying on the shelves, the smell of the dust coming from these books, everything made her lost in the world of books.

She wondered that library has a different aura, it provides a different feeling and environment. But, unfortunately, with so much information now available on internet, fewer students use libraries routinely.

The smell of the library was different. She was mesmerized by it.

Soon after coming out of her thought land, she began to look for the required books. She had a list of books with herself which she had to issue:

1. Principles of CMOS VLSI Design by N. Weste and K. Eshranghian

2. The Designer's Guide to VHDL by Peter J Ashenden

3. Statistical Digital Signal Processing and Modeling by Monson H.Hayes

4. VHDL for Programmable Logic by Skahill, Kevin

She started searching them with the help of alphabetical order arrangement on the shelves.

"Ye Designer's guide vaali book to mil gayi... baaki pta nhi yaha milengi ya nhi..."