Chapter - 70 | Shattered Into Shards

Here's the 70th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

With tears dispersing from her eyes, Anokhi had been running down the corridor to the ground all the way recalling his awful behavior

With tears dispersing from her eyes, Anokhi had been running down the corridor to the ground all the way recalling his awful behavior. She had tripped on the midway in her haste, but she stood up and collected herself.

With a thud, she landed on a bench in the corner, bursting into uncontrollable tears.

"Nhi hoon main vaisi !!..."

"Bilkul bhi nhi hoon... Fir kyun ??!!..."

"Kyun unhone mujhe aisa kaha ??!... Kya kiya maine ??!!...", she cried, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Bas ab...", she tried to gather herself.

"Bas ab bohot ho gaya..."

"College toh main bilkul nhi rahungi... Chaahe kuch bhi ho jaaye..."

"Bas bohot ho gaya... Bohot dekh liya maine... Shuruaat se dekhti aa rhi hoon main...", her voice trembled.

Pulling her handkerchief from her pocket, she wiped her tears away. She rubbed the cloth against her face with shaking hands, which hurt her because each rub caused more tears to spill out of her eyes, but she managed to stop them in the end.

She checked her watch and saw that it had been a long time since college had ended, and that Mimi must have been waiting for her in Reema's room.

She quickly gathered her thoughts. She had no idea how she was going to deal with Reema and Mimi; all she knew was that she needed to get out of there as soon as possible. Because she was still struggling to recover from what had happened with her in the library.

With a determined soul, she picked up her bag and made her way to the girl's hostel.

Anokhi had reached Reema's hostel room. She was well aware that anyone could tell she had cried by looking at her, but she couldn't help but face Reema and Mimi.